Thread: TFL Popeye Hydro 70mph laps

Default TFL Popeye Hydro 70mph laps

I cant wait to my get my TFL Hydro Popeye with the upgraded #SSS 4082 / 1600KV motor so I can run her on 6s when need to be.
    I also went with the Red White color since in my opinion its the best looking color. As as as my Servo I went with a PowerHD 25KG and for my Receiver I went with a Futaba - 3PV 3-Channel T-FHSS Telemetry System.
    Plus, I will be grabbing a few different sizes in props from Dasboata. Let me ask you a question what prop were you running in this video if you don't mind me asking??
    BJ42'' / Miss Geico 36'' / TFL Hydro 35'' / Retrieval boat 30'' Tug
    Make sure you check out my Youtube channel -----> shorturl.at/ntFQ7

Congrats on the purchase, I wish you had chosen me as you TFL dealer and I would be happy to share all I have learned about the kit. Pls consider ordering from me next time, I have spent a lot of time and money to find the correct setups for these TFL boats. Chris should be able to help you with your boat and probably the dealer you obtained it from can give you some pointers. My setups are different from what you describe so my prop will not have the same efficiency

Nice score but the lake is too small.

lol tnx for watching bud, its plenty big for me all I need is 350ft buoys like IMPBA courses. I feel like that's a better challenge than just running straight speed runs with unlimited space, that's what is so awesome about the hobby there is something for everyone.

@ #naveda_08 Will do, just placed my order for my prop from Chris over @Dasboata for my TFL Popeye which should be coming in sometime next week ...Fingers crossed...You just never know with DHL..
    BJ42'' / Miss Geico 36'' / TFL Hydro 35'' / Retrieval boat 30'' Tug
    Make sure you check out my Youtube channel -----> shorturl.at/ntFQ7