Thread: Proboat blackjack 42 prop suggestions

Default Proboat blackjack 42 prop suggestions

So I?ve been following the bj 42 since released. I?m very interested in buying but the whole flipping under wot no matter the setup is very depressing to see. The only ones that seem to keep the boat in the water at high speeds are running lifting prop. Would anyone have a good suggestion on which prop would be good to start with? I?m about to order the boat and a prop just don?t quit know which to go with. Any help for this boating noob would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance guys.

if you want a lifting prop chose cnc props they lift the back of the boat, i had them on a geico and could run in a windforce 5 topspeed was 65mph but very stabil

So are all Cnc props lifting?

i try a couple of them and thy all lift

No, not all props are lifting. De-tounged are non lifting and all kinds of other options out there. Different nomenclature for different manufacturers but they typically list de-tongued.

https://www.offshoreelectrics.com/pr...Tongued+Series

Sorry if I?m asking a lot but I?m just starting to learn about all this, reading as much as I can but alot of stuff is techno Bable I don?t understand yet. So your props that aren?t detongued are typically a lifting prop?

they not detongued just standard cnc prop ,i am supriced how much lift these props give ,i have 2 MHZ cats and a sprint cat and they don't like cnc prop i use on these cats Prather or ABC props but what i see on youtube a blackjack a cnc prop can help you have to find out about the diameter of the prop (maybe 48mm or 50mm??)