Thread: 34? TFL Cheetah Carbon Twin Cat Trade for 45? plusCat

Default Sold

I just bought this boat from a member here and tried it on my local spot which is a semi choppy river. Boat is wicked fast and turns like a razor but it turns into a handfull quick At full speed in the chop. Id like to trade it for a larger 45 plus inch twin cat or sell it to buy somthing like the Zonda thats more set up for SAW type racing and handle not super smooth water, since all we really do is drag race em back and forth. I ran two sets of lipos though it with no issues. Ill copy and paste the original add for the boat. I can add cash on a deal or sell outright for $800 with two sets of 4s lipos add your props and radio gear. I do have the 1715 props for the boat i could sell for extra but they work really good on my other boat so id like to keep em

34" carbon fiber TFL Cheetah twin setup for P-Cat racing on 4S. The boat was originally built and raced by Darin Jordan and was the 2016 national champion in its class. The interior seams were reinforced with fiberglass cloth tape. The hatch was inlayed with 2x2 carbon fiber twill. The motor mounts were reinforced with carbon fiber cloth. The sponson strut mounts and transom were both reinforced with aluminum plates and threaded mounting holes. The boat is agile and ready to race. Has a small spider crack on the bottom tunnel in the clear coat and two small stress cracks in the clear near the base of the windshield that appeared prior to the canopy inlay. I'm including two pairs of 4S 5000mAh lipo's w/ MBP adjustable trays. All you need to add is a transmitter, receiver, and props.
    Build list:
    34" TFL Cheetah CF catamaran
    SSS 3674 2075KV 4-Pole motors
    SSS water jackets
    TFL aluminum motor mounts
    TFL 5/4.7mm stainless collets
    OSE .187 HD flex cables
    Dynamite 120A ESC
    Castle 6.5mm battery connectors
    TFL 3" setback rudder
    Spektrum S6030 278oz digital servo
    3mm steering push rod w/ MBP billet end
    Integy 23T 16r aluminum servo horn
    modified TFL Struts w/ lead-teflon bushings
    OSE thru-hull water pickups
    Large diameter silicone cooling lines
    MBP adjustable lipo trays
    TFL hatch locks and neoprene canopy seal
    Last edited by Yoshgixxer; 10-07-2021 at 01:22 PM.

Additional pics
    Attached Images Attached Images

How much cash are you willing to put on top? I have a KBB built MHz 114 twin

Whats your boat worth? Hate to put a price on some one elses boat! Mind messaging or posting some pics of it?

It is a bullet proof version from KBB with his custom billet hardware, worth around 2k.

Do you mind offering a ?no-battery? price? Shipped to 63011 if it matters

$750 shipped no batterys? Looks like $65ish bucks for shipping
    Last edited by Yoshgixxer; 09-30-2021 at 08:30 AM.

Best offer takes it!

I'm interested but that's a lot of money out of pocket. What (specific) 1715 props were you running on it?
    DYMotorshop 29er (BUILD) | ProBoat BlackJack 24 (52.2mph) | ProBoat Stealthwake 23 (31.9mph) | Noodle Recovery Barge (6.6mph) | ProBoat JetJam (BUILD)

SOLD offsite