Thread: Any York/Lancaster PA Guys in here??

Default Any York/Lancaster PA Guys in here??

Seeing if theres any one else in here thats got some fast boats in the york/lancaster or surrounding areas? Lookin for some boatin buddys to rip some laps with! Or any other good spots in the area besides the Susquehanna river i currently use.

Hi.
    Fairly new to boating and enjoying the journey. I am located in Red Hill, PA. Usually takes us about 45 min. to get to Amish country, currently using Upper Perkiomen watershed to run my boat. They have many different areas to launch. Let me know if you are interested in getting together.
    Roy Francis

Quote Originally Posted by Roy1 View Post
    Hi.
    Fairly new to boating and enjoying the journey. I am located in Red Hill, PA. Usually takes us about 45 min. to get to Amish country, currently using Upper Perkiomen watershed to run my boat. They have many different areas to launch. Let me know if you are interested in getting together.
    Roy Francis
    Roy, I'm in Q -town PA...didn't know you could run boats in that water shed....i gotta bunch...mabe get together some time...?

Quote Originally Posted by 30nitro View Post
    Roy, I'm in Q -town PA...didn't know you could run boats in that water shed....i gotta bunch...mabe get together some time...?
    Well, they haven't shut me down yet. I think it is electric only, no nitro or gas. There is always the one at deep creek.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy1 View Post
    Well, they haven't shut me down yet. I think it is electric only, no nitro or gas. There is always the one at deep creek.
    Hey thanks for the info...guess I'll have to check it out...!

Hey, PM me I have a few places to go.
    Roy