Thread: Rcboatbiz.com

Default Rcboatbiz.com

Has anyone ordered from this company. I placed a order months back. Never recieved my order. Now they are saying order was never placed. But they charged my card for the product.
    Last edited by Lprince; 09-14-2021 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Spelled word wrong

I've placed a few orders with them...never had any problems. I've even spoken with Joe, the owner, over the phone. With them being in Australia (or is it New Zealand...I'm forgetting right this moment), and me being in California, orders can sometimes take a while, especially with shipping problems caused by COVID-19.

However, if they're saying the order was never placed, did you receive a confirmation email...from them, or from PayPal (assuming you paid via PayPal)? If you did, that/those email(s) should contain an order number. Email RC Boat Bitz, and reference that order number, and see what they find.

On the chance that you never received any order confirmation emails, then there's a good probability that, as they told you, the order didn't actually get placed. If you paid via PayPal, contact them...and, if you paid direct (using a credit/debit card), contact your bank.

Whatever the 'cause' of the problem, of guess there's at least a 99% chance (if not higher) that RC Boat Bitz is not directly "at fault".

~ More peace, love, and kindness would make the world a much better place

I've purchased from them before, no issues. Shipping from Australia right now is super expensive, so it might be a blessing in disguise. Call you credit card company and dispute the charges. Unresponsive companies get real helpful after the CC company pulls funds from their account.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I told them I would just take the lose and post my review on my experience with there company. I told them when order was placed and what it was for.I get email from them saying go *!***!***!***!** myself. Wow,very professional.I reported them to Bbb which they are not part of.

I have contacted my bank on charges from boatbiz. And I never recieved confirmation on order. Which I did not think twice on. Not every company sends one.The trim tabs for blackjack 42 looked nice,looked like good fit. Pricey though. But never again will I order or recommend this company. Nothing good to say at all after being told to go f myself. Lol So professional.

I find it difficult...EXTREMELY difficult...to believe that John would have told you to "go f yourself". Dozens of people within the OSE forums have ordered from RC Boat Bitz, and none have ever reported having problems until you posted your thread. You also claim to have placed the order "months back", yet the BJ42 trim tabs weren't even available that far back...they were released just about a month ago.

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this, but something sounds awfully 'fishy' about your complaint.

~ More peace, love, and kindness would make the world a much better place

Quote Originally Posted by Lprince View Post
    I told them I would just take the lose and post my review on my experience with there company. I told them when order was placed and what it was for.I get email from them saying go *!***!***!***!** myself. Wow,very professional.I reported them to Bbb which they are not part of.
    why would you not just take it up with your CC company ???????? why argue ??? I'm glade I'm not the only one that responds to threats like that just saying

Well I myself have never had any issue with RCBB, Like Steven V, Joe is really good to deal with. In fact I just got a set of Blackjack trim tabs yesterday, and I don't even need them now. I was going to buy one, but ended up buying a second hand Cheetah from Joe instead, which landed here yesterday and I should see early next week due to lockdown holdups with customs and couriers etc.
    Before you go accusing Joe of telling you where to go, how about post up what you emailed him so we know what ticked him off.
    BTW, RCBB is in Australia, and I am in New Zealand.
    NZMPBA 2013, 2016 Open Electric Champion. NZMPBA 2016 P Offshore Champion.
    2016 SUHA Q Sport Hydro Hi Points Champion.
    BOPMPBC Open Mono, Open Electric Champion.

If you can tell me how to post a pic. I will post the email boatbiz sent me.

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    why would you not just take it up with your CC company ???????? why argue ??? I'm glade I'm not the only one that responds to threats like that just saying
    Coming from the over priced prop guy. Lol

I have ordered numerous (and I mean numerous) items from Joe (RC Boat Bitz) and they always arrived promptly. My only issue in the past was that he always chose the more expensive express post option, but of late the less expensive normal post is now available. As regards the OP, well he has made all the claims and needs to verify those claims. He should have some proof of a payment being made as he states that his card was charged. As regards the inflamatory email he supposedly received from Joe, well, perhaps we need to see the wording of the email that the troll sent to Joe resulting in the receipt of the supposed expletives.

The troll is now attacking another member who supplies high quality props. He obviously has no idea of the quality (or the amount of work required) of the supplied propellors. Time for this troll to put up or shut up.

If you can tell me how to post a pic. I will post the email boatbiz sent me.
    You can either post a screen shot or copy and paste the email text. Make sure you post the entire content of your own email as well! You can be sure though that you will not get any support by trashing well respected suppliers.

Coming from the over priced prop guy. Lol
    Maybe you are just too cheap?

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    I have ordered numerous (and I mean numerous) items from Joe (RC Boat Bitz) and they always arrived promptly. My only issue in the past was that he always chose the more expensive express post option, but of late the less expensive normal post is now available. As regards the OP, well he has made all the claims and needs to verify those claims. He should have some proof of a payment being made as he states that his card was charged. As regards the inflamatory email he supposedly received from Joe, well, perhaps we need to see the wording of the email that the troll sent to Joe resulting in the receipt of the supposed expletives.

The troll is now attacking another member who supplies high quality props. He obviously has no idea of the quality (or the amount of work required) of the supplied propellors. Time for this troll to put up or shut up.
    I did not start the attack if you can read his post. And it was not a attack. Just my opinion. I asked a question on here and told why and I get attacked in all directions. If you want to put me down I WILL respond back to you for the ignorance. I have had my credit card refunded. And if your smart enough to tell me how to post a picture I will. My post to him and the crappy one I recieved back. If you can not tell me then maybe stay quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter A View Post
    You can either post a screen shot or copy and paste the email text. Make sure you post the entire content of your own email as well! You can be sure though that you will not get any support by trashing well respected suppliers.
    I have a screen shot but do not see anyway to post it on here. And I was not trashing anyone. Just told my experience and some of you want to call names like little babies .

Quote Originally Posted by Peter A View Post
    Maybe you are just too cheap?
    You know I have been very polite on here so you can kiss my ass for your smart ass comment.

It's the icon in the header above your reply that looks like a square picture, third from right. To the left of film icon.

Let see some Aussie inappropriate rage

Maybe he got kicked by a kangaroo that day

You know I have been very polite on here so you can kiss my ass for your smart ass comment.
    All you have done is disrespect others. I might have made a "smart arse" comment, but you have been little more than snarky. Take a chill pill pal. You started whinging about how you never got an order but got charged, then in a later post you had had your cc refunded. Like Panther said, something fishy, or maybe you just like to whinge and stir instead of sort things like an adult.

Assuming that you placed an order then you would have needed to open an account with the company. You would then have received an invoice detailing the item/s ordered plus the payment required. I just checked my account and my last orders were in March and April this year and I was able to see my purchase history. I suggest that if you have an account that you check the account for your purchase which will show the order details plus the link to an invoice sent. As you state that you had proof of payment then you should have received an invoice, thus indicating that you actually did place an order.

For your trouble you not only alienated a well known supplier of boat bits but also insulted a highly respected supplier of high performance props. The forum is a community of like minded individuals who while they may have sympathy for your plight, assuming that what you state is accurate, they do not accept the behaviour that you have shown. I am aware that there are circumstances whereby a supplier may overlook an order and possibly forget to send, but you also involved a well respected forum member whose services are in great demand and you obviously have no idea of the work required to balance and modify a propellor to achieve maximum efficiency. As a professional craftsman he is entitled to be compensated for his services.
    Last edited by Old School; 09-15-2021 at 11:54 PM.

Had a couple orders myself, never an issue. If you post pictures, it would be nice to see the email you've sent with the response.
    I simply can't get a warm fuzzy out of your timeline and story, or your conduct in this thread.
    I can see a 'heated' response if the initial correspondence was in this type of tone. By all means, you never got a confirmation, they charged you but no order reference on that bill? Just seems odd, but I believe it's possible. Just a very weird and unprofessional way of going about it. This is my opinion based on info in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Assuming that you placed an order then you would have needed to open an account with the company. You would then have received an invoice detailing the item/s ordered plus the payment required. I just checked my account and my last orders were in March and April this year and I was able to see my purchase history. I suggest that if you have an account that you check the account for your purchase which will show the order details plus the link to an invoice sent. As you state that you had proof of payment then you should have received an invoice, thus indicating that you actually did place an order.

For your trouble you not only alienated a well known supplier of boat bits but also insulted a highly respected supplier of high performance props. The forum is a community of like minded individuals who while they may have sympathy for your plight, assuming that what you state is accurate, they do not accept the behaviour that you have shown. I am aware that there are circumstances whereby a supplier may overlook an order and possibly forget to send, but you also involved a well respected forum member whose services are in great demand and you obviously have no idea of the work required to balance and modify a propellor to achieve maximum efficiency. As a professional craftsman he is entitled to be compensated for his services.
    I cut and sharpen my own props, takes me 20 minutes 15 to polish out. Been doing it for over 46 years. It does take time first starting out and can be a bit pricy. I never delt with boat biz and just wanted to know what kind of company it was and posted my experience to let you know why I was asking. I was called names cut down,wow. Some of you are like 5year olds at recess at school. Name calling, passing judgment. Who are any of you to pass judgment on anyone. Only one man can do this and it sure is not any of you. Smart ass answers I get just show the mentality of some if you. Should be ashamed of yourselves. I can see lot of you like this place,that's great. Not me though and I have that right,with or without anyone's approval. I can see some similarities between boatbiz and some of you by the attitude. I still do not know how to post pics so if any of you want to send e-mail I have and will send pics of my conversation with boatbiz. But I'm sure no one will. It would prove them wrong and take away there fun of being disrespectful. I'm ashamed to even be part of this forum. I'm out of here. Want no part of people like this. Want to call names and be disrespectful to someone. Point the finger at yourself. There's the problem. You all have a super day.

Talk about judging..only a few people on this forum posted to your snotty replies.

MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169