Thread: Kyosho Inferno GT for sale or trade for Mono or Cat.

Default Kyosho Inferno GT. Pics uploaded sale or trade

I would like to see if anyone would be interested in a Kyosho Inferno GT for trade or purchase outright. It is in perfect condition, minus some dust. There is a couple scratches on the bottom of the chassis. It is nitro not electric. It has the Austin Martin DB9 body
    It also has the original box and controller that come with it. Willing to sell, but would prefer to trade for a boat.
    Last edited by alind3875@gmail.com; 09-05-2021 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Adding pictures

I will post pics later this afternoon. I’m not home at the moment and having trouble trying to upload from my phone.

Price for the car is $600. Asking $800-$1000 on ebay, if you can find them and not this good. of condition.

Quote Originally Posted by alind3875@gmail.com View Post
    I would like to see if anyone would be interested in a Kyosho Inferno GT for trade or purchase outright. It is in perfect condition, minus some dust. There is a couple scratches on the bottom of the chassis. It is nitro not electric. It has the Austin Martin DB9 body
    It also has the original box and controller that come with it. Willing to sell, but would prefer to trade for a boat.
    I would also trade for a hydro boat as well.

Price drop to $500