Thread: ProBoat UL19 Chasing Speed for Five Years

Default ProBoat UL19 Chasing Speed for Five Years

I put together a short action packed documentary of my quest for speed with the UL19. It's all here, my humble out-of-the-box first runs, the crashes, my fastest SAW runs and the ups and downs of trying to go fast with an RC boat...

https://youtu.be/hmULtKjeX3U

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Love watching your UL-19 Videos on YouTube! I'm chasing speed with mu UL-19 also. I'm only at 64 with a 3674 2150kv / Seaking 180 with a 7075 propeller. Hopefully my Dasbota that came in a couple days ago gets me over 70 and I can start marking my hat like you! keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted View Post
    Love watching your UL-19 Videos on YouTube! I'm chasing speed with mu UL-19 also. I'm only at 64 with a 3674 2150kv / Seaking 180 with a 7075 propeller. Hopefully my Dasbota that came in a couple days ago gets me over 70 and I can start marking my hat like you! keep up the good work!
    Thanks. Good luck to you! Watch my setup vids if you haven't already. Seventy is very doable, especially with the kv you're running...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I’ve only had 3 runs with this set up. The weather hasn’t been in my favor triple digits when I get a chance to go out and dealing with choppy conditions. I watched your videos on tuning a couple nights ago, I adjusted my strut as you showed in your video (thanks). I have been having issues with the sponsors bouncing (crawling)