Thread: m34 raider trim tabs

Default m34 raider trim tabs

my first mono and more than happy how its turned out. only issue is it rides a little wet at speed. cog is at 9.5 in from trans and stinger has a tiny bit of up. i removed the trim tabs and she now almost a little too lose. the tabs are flat to bottom of hull and have no up adjustment.only mistake i made was installing parrallel to bottom of hull instead of about 1/16 inch above. would this be maybe the problem?? thks AL

That could have been your problem. You have bought a nice hull, now buy a nice set of ADJUSTABLE trim tabs and put them on 1/16" above the bottom of the hull. Between strut angel and tab height, you will have the ability to change ride attitude quite a bit. Non adjustable tabs are almost useless, if the initial setting isn't right your hands are pretty much tied.

thanks very much for reply. would you have a recomendation on trim tabs i should purchase from ose. i have the black carbon fibre tfl brand with down only from ose. tks al

You could drill out the mounting holes of your tabs and then they would have some adjustment.
    Nortavlag Bulc