Thread: ZTW 200 amp esc

Default ZTW 200 amp esc

Is they anyway to get rid off the 1-2s delay all together when u use throttle? Bit of a nightmare when u drop the throttle. Thanks

Yes, new firmware can solve your topic but since yesterday I have a new one

Unfortunately I fried the RX-Wires of my two ZTW200A after a couple of successful runs with no issues. Minus of the RX wires going to the Y-Connection...

I start to hate these ESC...

Any links can’t find the seal esc?

I had the same problem it was a nightmare, but when changed the setup no problem anymore(i use this esc in a MHZ 114 cat single motor SSS56104 1000kv 8s) what i change, startup power 40% and auto timing went out yesterday at no problem anymore

Yes I know this thread is a year old, but just wanted to pass on my experience & solution.

I too had many problems with my ZTW200, tried support at factory via website, he insisted I was setting the throttle wrong. Set it using both the printed instructions & his instructions (the same), tried the Auto & 40% as above,NOW IT Works!!
    But if you pull trigger fast it will go from 40 to 100% way too fast, but using slow pull it will ramp up as it should, but I really don't like the way it powers up.

End result, Factory support is not there & won't even send a new s/w update, I'm not too happy with the throttle response/ramp.
    I wouldn't get another ZTW, there are plenty others to choose from & seem to never have any problems.

YMMV