Thread: TFL Pursuit Anti-Capsize - self-righting

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default TFL Pursuit Anti-Capsize - self-righting

Since pictures on the site do not really reflect reality on the transom area, posting my recent delivery.
    Took ~6 weeks via ocean shipping to Florida.

The good
    Unlike shown on Bangggood it does have trim tabs on both sides. 1 turning fin included, not shown in my picture
    Solid build, no leaks other than expected.
    Stickers etc seem solid

The ugly
    Manual is for the standard version but honestly it doesn't add anything I didn't know.
    Servo must be a low profile version, the hull prevents mounting any standard servo. Still had to add doublesided taps to it or it would pop out.
    Accessing that drive system is a PITA. First thing to do is drill a hole into the hull to access the shaft. Small 4mm hole to get access with a straight 1.5mm driver to those little grub screws is essential. I tried patiently for a week and just had it. I did add a screw with rubber seals to keep out the water. I'll remove it to get access.

Had issues getting the throttle adjust working right, use the Futaba directions and it worked.

The normal
    It will need tuning as it bounces like a bobblehead on stock settings and cavitates a lot at start up. This is all at 0 degree (tabs and stinger).

20210802_133936.jpg
    P_Servo.jpg
    Pursuit hole.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images