Thread: Need help finding parts 1/12 miss Budweiser

Default Need help finding parts 1/12 miss Budweiser

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, new to the forum. I was told this was the place to be! Hopefully you guys can help me out. I?ve had a miss Budweiser nitro boat sitting in storage for years and got it out yesterday. It?s missing the shaft and all hardware for the prop drive. Looks like a drive dog goes into the motor, but I have no idea what size parts or type of shaft I need?

And I believe it?s the older straight shaft. Doesn?t have any kind of mount or anything for a flex.

Do you have a silver aluminum strut installed on the back of the boat, underneath the rear, or is the drive tube housed in a solid red triangle , molded into the bottom of the hull? The first setup is the revised hull with a 1/8" flex cable. The second setup is the original version of the hull with a solid driveshaft. Pretty sure the solid shaft attaches to the motor with a solid coupler that had a grub screw in the end.

I see replacement parts show up on eBay from time to time, but they're scarce. Perhaps someone who converted their boat to electric might have a spare in a drawer somewhere.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

I’ve got a Bud which is yet to be converted to FE