Thread: OSE 150A ESC Programming for Reverse Rotation Issue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default OSE 150A ESC Programming for Reverse Rotation Issue

I need some quick help with my new OSE 150A ESC and Leopard 5692 1090Kv motor set up (Dont have the programming card). I am using a Spektrum DX2E for control.

When I set up initially, I of course, forgot to calibrate the trigger. As such, the ESC did what it was suppose to and did continuous beeping. However, it wouldnt register the receiver messaging until I reversed two of the wires between the ESC and Motor. Once I did that (With the DX2E in "normal" throttle position) and calibrated the throttle, it registered both the throttle and the steering servo signals with normal controlled Input (call this set up A). The problem though, is its rotating in clockwise rotation and I have a counterclockwise flex shaft and Prop. Now when I either revers two of the ESC to motor wires or reverse the control on the DX2E from "Normal" to "reverse", the ESC sends a full throttle message to the motor (call this set up B). This can be controlled though by putting throttle all the way forward as if there is a brake. However, even with the brake, I think it still is turning clockwise and I dont think it should be, right Its obviously a throttle calibration issue but I am almost afraid to continue to troubleshoot (in set up B mode) as it goes to full throttle immediately when I connect and can only be controlled with reverse trigger. I am considering a CW flex shaft and prop but I would rather figure how to get the ESC to work in CCW rotation. Any help would be greatly appreciated here.
    Last edited by Brushless1; 07-22-2021 at 12:32 PM.