Thread: New Proboat RTR Larger Mono Hull Idea

Default New Proboat RTR Larger Mono Hull Idea

I can't recall the name of the Proboat boat designer/tester who's on these boards fairly frequently, it might be Rafael? I have an idea of a new larger mono hull that I would be interested in purchasing if they make it. I currently have a 36" Sonic Wake and I would really like to see Proboat come out with a larger mono hull in the 42"- 45" range. Keeping a lot of the features that the Sonic Wake has especially the Self righting feature and still with a single motor just larger. I'm thinking that if they could take many of the components from the new Blackjack 42" (large single brushless Motor, 8S ESC, etc..) and put them into a larger mono hull that can handle some rough water conditions it would be the ideal FE boat especially for running on lakes and larger bodies of water. I think that this boat would draw a lot of interested customers anxious to buy it. What do other people think about this larger mono hull? Jessie if you're on here can you present this idea to the decision makers at Proboat?
    Last edited by h20guy; 07-16-2021 at 10:53 AM.

You're thinking of Rafael Lopez, and he's no longer works for Horizon.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Yes that's who I was thinking of, thanks. So is there a replacement for Rafael from Horizon?