Thread: Stealthwake 23

Default Stealthwake 23

Hi, new to the forum.  Have had a stealthwake for about a year now.  Used it a few times in the Chesepeake Bay I may not be properly maintaining it as the last time I went out I tried to run it and the esc and channels show power in the boat with the lights on and my receiver does as well but there is no response by either. Noticed that it happened kinda slowly the last time I used it. Like it tried to go a couple of times first. Recently purchased a LIPO battery for it and ran it twice before this issue. Looks like there is some corrosion going on. Where to start to get her back up and running? No other modifications and I have switched it to LIPO mode when I run it like that. My ni-MH battery is no longer working now also when I switch back. Batteries in remote are fresh. Both boat batteries are fully charged.

Does your rudder turn? If not it's probably a fried receiver..cheap fix. Was the section you drove it in salt water? Gotta clean thoroughly after using in salt water. Does the prop spin freely? Could be corroded in place. Disconnect prop shaft and try it. Do you have another brushed motor you could connect to esc to try? Connections could be corroded. Esc could also be fried. Get some corrosion x and clean all your connections with it..it is safe on electronics.