Thread: Seaking 180 v2 esc

Default Seaking 180 v2 esc

SEAKING 180 V2 ESC
    This came with a boat I purchased several years ago, I?m pretty sure it has never been used. I put the battery plug on myself, it had nothing on wires when I received it. These had an extra 4 caps wired in externally when new, you can see that they were cut off from the bottom side of battery wires. Maybe someone can chime in to tell us how that affects the usefulness.

$75 shipped in the US

F33CE23E-99CE-49B4-8036-8EEE038EA714.jpg0F12F767-FF0B-407C-B9C3-870E8E2A13AB.jpg8F43C93A-88BC-4306-8A40-566020EB36ED.jpg897C13DA-4BA0-4CE7-BCF6-3C7ABB156E6A.jpgB3D9C22A-CF47-4F0E-A3EE-D104AF922B9D.jpg
    IMPBA 20583

If it has passed the bench test, I’ll take it! Please send info.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Sorry, no bench test done or capability to do so.
    IMPBA 20583

If I perform bench test and it doesn’t work, will you refund me?
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    If I perform bench test and it doesn’t work, will you refund me?
    That’s a hard spot. What if you blow it up out of error, and then want a refund? It’s for sale as is, I’ve provided what I know about it, and it appears to be unused. Knowing how much these were somewhat sought after... If I were to prove the functionality, and with the appearance of it being new, I would be asking more than $75 shipped.
    IMPBA 20583

Well, I’ll offer $40 shipped as is. Since it has been modified, that is the most I’m willing to risk.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    Well, I’ll offer $40 shipped as is. Since it has been modified, that is the most I’m willing to risk.
    I’ll pass on your offer. Thanks
    IMPBA 20583

You do a bench test and I'll pay you $80 US plus shipping to Canada on me.
    Nortavlag Bulc

All you need to do is tin the wires, solder direct to a motor with no plugs and test. Should take maybe 15 minutes depending on the speed of your iron.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    All you need to do is tin the wires, solder direct to a motor with no plugs and test. Should take maybe 15 minutes depending on the speed of your iron.
    I’m out of RC hobbies all together, and have nothing to test with. I only have several random things left, and a motor is not one of them. All my spare time is now spent riding 3 wheelers, and building a Hot Rod out of a 31 Chevy Coupe.
    IMPBA 20583

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity Plea View Post
    That’s a hard spot. What if you blow it up out of error, and then want a refund? It’s for sale as is, I’ve provided what I know about it, and it appears to be unused. Knowing how much these were somewhat sought after... If I were to prove the functionality, and with the appearance of it being new, I would be asking more than $75 shipped.
    Jesse knows a thing or two about ESC's and a simple bench test of an esc, at any price, is not anything you should be worried about with him.
    I've bought and sold items from/to him in the past as well, all positive ecperiences. I would even go so far to say that if he sat down an accidentally blew up the ESC on the work bench due to his own negligence, he'd be the first to come back with his tail between his legs, admit the the screw up, and eat the $75.

Just sayin.

If you were willing to ship to Canada fr $75 I'll take it. When it gets here I will video box opening to soldering and testing and if it is working fine on bench I will then pay for the shipping to Canada via USPS with tracking, like priority shipping to Canada.

If it's dead the video will be evidence and something could be worked out then.

Just take a picture of box before shipping so it can be matched to show I'm not repackaging it.
    Nortavlag Bulc

I've been soldering for 44 years out of 54 and been doing electric boats for at least 30 years.
    Nortavlag Bulc

If you were willing to ship to Canada fr $75 I'll take it. When it gets here I will video box opening to soldering and testing and if it is working fine on bench I will then pay for the shipping to Canada via USPS with tracking, like priority shipping to Canada.

If it's dead the video will be evidence and something could be worked out then.

Just take a picture of box before shipping so it can be matched to show I'm not repackaging it.
    No thanks.
    IMPBA 20583

I'll take it....75 $ shipped to PA. PM me yur PayPal address.

Quote Originally Posted by 30nitro View Post
    I'll take it....75 $ shipped to PA. PM me yur PayPal address.
    Sold to 30nitro.
    IMPBA 20583

ESC received this morning....afted a quick inspection...all looked good.....Programmed it on the Hobbywing card.....fired right up...no issues.... will go in a Sonic for testing....

Your postal service is amazing. You can't get squat shipped in Canada that fast unless you spend about $20US to do it.

Nice score 30 nitro!
    Nortavlag Bulc

Your postal service is amazing. You can't get squat shipped in Canada that fast unless you spend about $20US to do it.

Nice score 30 nitro!
    Thanks Ray ! Scott was on the ball with shipping ! Not always that way here though.... I've already had to wait weeks for an item one state over.. !! Go figure.