Thread: Fs: Ml boatworks 48", 10s mono, hull #1, rtr

Default Fs: Ml boatworks 48", 10s mono, hull #1, rtr

SOLD ON IW!

I have decided to put hull #1 from the new molds up for sale. This is the all new design from ML Boatworks. This Mono hull is 48.75" long, and a beast. I am offering the boat with two different options below. Here is a list of what is included:

Option #1:
    -Hull, full carbon layup, composite carbon rails and transom, Clear Gel coat, with pink, white, and black splatter, backed in Masters Blue metal flake, clear lexan hatch.
    -Leopard 56x110mm, 780kv motor, 8mm collet, water cooler and 5" aluminum quick removal motor mount setup
    -ZTW Seal 300a ESC
    -Savox 1211mg waterproof steering servo
    -Speedmaster hardware (stinger, 6" setback rudder, trim tabs and customer shaped turn fins)
    -4-40 steering setup with carbon fiber strengthening sleeve
    -Gizmo gen 2 T bar and oiler system
    -Hifei high volt cap bank before ESC to Batteries connection
    -Dasboata brand new B/S x457/3 propeller
    -Misc water cooling fittings, etc. all included
    -Transmitter nor receiver included
    -This hull is setup for 10s2p...which leads us too the below
    -Custom ML Boatworks decals are currently installed as seen on the first photo.
    -FINAL Price drop to $800!!! for Option #1

Option #2:
    -Everything above, plus (8) Hyperion Gen7 HV 5200mah 5s lipo packs. These are their top model 45c/90c packs in this series. These packs only have around 5 runs on each pack
    -Complete OSE no spark jumper system setup to plug into ESC, jumped over the use 4 of the above lipo packs at a time, for a 10,400mah @ 10s system.
    -This optional package add $320.00 to the above Option #1 price (This is a reduced price, and only with the boat!). I will not sell any of these batteries separately from the hull, unless Option #1 is sold first.

Shipping is additional, and will be calculated upon request. Local pickup is always welcome. I am also open to partial, or full trades for QuickDraw Pioneer gas engines, or Full Mod Zenoah engines never used. Feel free to reply here, or message me at my ML Boatworks number, (252) 717-6282. I will do additional photos upon request, just didnt take any different ones before posting this. Thanks, Mike Luszcz, ML Boatworks

Last edited by cybercrxt; 06-16-2021 at 10:20 AM.
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Here are some interior photos. The motor here is not the one included, it was undersized and was replaced by the Leopard 56110

Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Mike, what would you sell this for without motor/esc under option 1?
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Hey Jesse, I would do $700 plus shipping to keep the motor, water cooler, collet, motor mount, esc and cap bank. Let me know, Mike

Tempting! Could you post a few shots of transom and bottom?
    This is the hull that took how many years to design?
    Thanks
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Price Drop to $1100 for Option 1. Offers always welcome.

Hey bud please let me know if you have any interest in selling the motor and esc after the boat sells? I’d definitely take the esc and maybe the motor as well. Thanks

If someone showed interest in everything but the ESC and Motor, I would split. Don't want to end up with a hull with no electronics tho. Mike

Price drop to $900 for option #1

Last price drop to $800 for Option #1...Will Throw all the batteries in for an additional $320.00...This price is plus shipping. Thanks, Mike

Marked as sold on IW!