Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bad trader warnings thread

Really!?!?!
    Maybe I should post the email you sent me regarding Dasboata, because I asked you about him making the props for me. And your reply had nothing to do about him not having the time to make them. If I remember correctly you said that he ripped you off for $500 worth of props.
    Chris you lie so much, that you can't keep your stories straight. BTW it isn't slander when what you've said about someone can be proven.
    I'd also like to add that if Kent or Dasboata would like so read those emails just ask me and I'll happily post them. See Chris it isn't so much h about the things I paid you for that I never got, but more about proving that you're a complete liar. And that's worth more to me now then the things I never received. Lol good luck!!!!

Dasboata / Chris did rip me off for 3,sets of propshop props and I am holding a sprint cat ransom for it and Kent never had nothing bad to say

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Now are you done being a weasel

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Oh didn't you say that I didn't get my decal, because I harassed Kent? And didn't you also say that Dasboata didn't have time to make the props? I'm pretty sure that's what you said in your reply before your last one. Lol

I guess now you're done being a liar

You are such a little weasel bro listen I will say it again to you and the everyone else you are not getting a second set so get off your little high horse you need a life and a psychological evaluation you know you're out of your league with these boats anyone that needs to have someone build one for them doesn't deserve one so I'm unsubscribing from this thread and if you want to continue this I'll be more than happy to take a eight hour drive to Canada so we can meet face to face and if you would like I can do that this weekend

Guys please take to PM, email, or whatever.

Thanks

Sorry Doug I posted my reply, then I saw your post.

Beware !! this has happened to me and another guy , the guy goes by nichismo in the for sale section its titled "PRICED TO SELL" he took my paypal money and refuses to ship to me or refund me , he did this to another guy with the same stuff. I have filed a claim with paypal and waiting . go to seller feedback section nichismo , i miss spelled it there nishismo ,same guy , go there for all the details , he needs to be stopped

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...?53008-nishimo
    Last edited by Doug Smock; 09-23-2015 at 05:35 PM. Reason: added link

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234