Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad trader warnings thread

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    There is a scammer in Australia who ordered $508 worth of goods from us. We shipped the goods and then he stopped payment on his credit card. We are fighting with Paypal over it at the moment. Any of you guys in OZ know this guy? I'd like to kneecap the turd.

m g parish
    81 Wawunna rd
    Horsham Victoria 3400
    Australia

mickerz@netconnect.com.au

035-381-0676

I remember this guy he wanted to buy my DPI Tplus hull off me on RCU. kept bugging me daily for weeks. He is a pain in ass.. Wanted to buy a couple of other hulls also. But he didn't have the cash wanted to pay with a money order. I said no wayyyyyy.... Sorry you got Burnt Sailr.. there must be some way to make these scumbags pay for ripping honest people off... Really make me hesitant to sell anything on the forums with these %#$*%#&%($ running around burning people.. I wish you luck with paypal..... they are working on a non payment from some idiot on a couple of static models I sold on Fleabay right now for me... so far they are pretty good about trying to get my case resolved with this yahoo... but best of luck I hope all works out for ya......... Nothingbutwake
    PACIFIC NORTHWEST LIQUID INSANITY BOYZ!!

btw STEVE V.............. I SEE GARY CARTER NOW GOES BY 00GARYc+ in here now.. He changed his name to try to avoid the bad traders listing.. guys not to smart I still know who he is and he is still as real piece of %*%*) for ripping me off on the RTR Skunk works cat in 2008... and still yet not a word about paying me back my money for a boat he never shipped... yet he still comes and goes as he pleases in here...
    PACIFIC NORTHWEST LIQUID INSANITY BOYZ!!

I am very glad we have this thread to help the rest of us stay away from these scums!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Brent mastrocinique (V- spec) had this guy building me cf daytona over the past 4 months, sent my cc esc 200 hv and 1515 1y to be installed as part of the build , I have all the build photos from Brent as well as 1500 texts and 5 at least 5 broken ship dates and still no boat ,, pissed is a good way to describe how I feel to say the least. 1300.00 bucks in all. Ive contacted some senior members on the OSE forum and inturn they have contacted v- spec ,as I know he has been a long time member here on the forum. Im not out to smear anyones reputation just want what was agreed upon between brent and myself. BRENT DO THE RIGHT THING thats all I can say. Any input appreciated

Mark
    Last edited by markus; 01-25-2012 at 03:09 PM.

I feel this guy/kid should be added to the list.
    Namba328.
    I traded 4 2s batterys for a force 22 boat and a motor that he said was worth $80.00, I got the boat and on the back of the inst sheet it said that the bagboat hull kit was $29.95.
    the motor was a out runner 450 size 3000 something kv, this thing was tiny, don't know what to do with it, and not upset with the boat because I new it was just plastic, but when I saw the price of it I felt I got the shaft.
    Buyer be ware, I don't feel he is to stright up about what he put prices on.
    My falt also for not resurshing the product, and when I did I could not find anything on it.
    Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by G-UNIT View Post
    I feel this guy/kid should be added to the list.
    Namba328.
    I traded 4 2s batterys for a force 22 boat and a motor that he said was worth $80.00, I got the boat and on the back of the inst sheet it said that the ubagboat hull kit was $29.95.
    the motor was a out runner 450 size 3000 something kv, this thing was tiny, don't know what to do with it, and not upset with the boat because I new it was just plastic, but when I saw the price of it I felt I got the shaft.
    Buyer be ware, I don't feel he is to stright up about what he put prices on.
    My falt also for not resurshing the product, and when I did I could not find anything on it.
    Am I wrong?
    Take in consideration that you bought an old hull that is NLA and NOS which makes it rare to find one.Specially in unbuilt condition.The price you are probably seeing must be at least 10-15 yrs old if not older.I bought mine for like $45 about 3yrs ago on ebay and it was already built for what i had to do some changes/labor.What im trying to say is that good(even plastic) old boats nowadays command good money,well over their original asking price cause people want them and there are not that many around.....its call offer and demand.In my opinion you bought a good hull to play with on yhe motor i didnt pay attention to the specs so dont know what to say.But tjis hulls dont need much to go fast.Just my .02 cents......

I don't know, do you have any pics of your boat, this boat just does'ent warrent that kind of price, I can be wrong and if I am I'm sorry.
    I want to run this boat on 3-4s, I feel I really need to reinforce this boat with fg, any thoughts on this and what hardware would you reccomend ( sv hardware ).
    I don't want to bad mouth this kid for no reason, although he never did keep in good contact about shipping and it took over two weeks to get the boat, this boat seems really flimsey.

Whats a tjis hull ?

Whats a tjis hull ?
    oh...i meaned "this"....sorry im typing from my phone.And yes im running SV27 hardware that i bought used in good condition.I run mine on either two 7.2 or 8.4v nimhs packs and sometimes on 4S.But remember im running a 700 brushed motor and esc.It runs so good that im leaving it alone...

Ok thanks.
    I hope to run a 540 motor in it maybe a ul-1 / or a 3674 2000 or what motor I have at the time. I don't know just yet,

Ok thanks.
    I hope to run a 540 motor in it maybe a ul-1 / or a 3674 2000 or what motor I have at the time. I don't know just yet,
    that would be an excellent setup!!...more than necessary.Make sure you fit turn fins...it turns like on rails!!!

Will do, I do like the fin/tabs on your boat looks great, my force 22 looksto be a deeper v, did you see the pics of it in the items for sale
    section, page four under WTT for sport hydro. thats the boat I got, take a look and let me know what you think.

Will do, I do like the fin/tabs on your boat looks great, my force 22 looksto be a deeper v, did you see the pics of it in the items for sale
    section, page four under WTT for sport hydro. thats the boat I got, take a look and let me know what you think.
    i dont remember having pics of my force here...but its been a long time thou.And yes ive seen the wtt thread and i even posted there.Let me tell you i was very tempted in grabbing it!!...my force is exactly as yours and it was my first FE built,at least fo me.....

he might have been talking to me Al lets move this conversation to the thread he opened before the mods get after us
    https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...33959-Force-22

bump it up.

Quote Originally Posted by markus View Post
    Brent mastrocinique (V- spec) had this guy building me cf daytona over the past 4 months, sent my cc esc 200 hv and 1515 1y to be installed as part of the build , I have all the build photos from Brent as well as 1500 texts and 5 at least 5 broken ship dates and still no boat ,, pissed is a good way to describe how I feel to say the least. 1300.00 bucks in all. Ive contacted some senior members on the OSE forum and inturn they have contacted v- spec ,as I know he has been a long time member here on the forum. Im not out to smear anyones reputation just want what was agreed upon between brent and myself. BRENT DO THE RIGHT THING thats all I can say. Any input appreciated

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by ironjaws View Post
    bump it up.
    interesting stuff over there in the sales thread
    one thing I have noticed though.....
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

The worst part is that its not even THAT good of a deal... Plus the guy buying it said he was new... I hope he understands what hes getting with the Genesis... Or isnt getting...
    42" Osprey, 32" Pursuit, 26" Bling Rocket (rescue), Blizzard Rigger, JAE 21FE rigger, Hobby King rigger (RIP)

Yeah I purchased my HPR115 from Chris Genovese aka Chrisg81983 back in June of last year. The boat was to come ARTR less the batteries. But when the boat arrived it was missing the 44mm props. I contactedI wasChris and was told that he had forgotten to package with the hull. Also he was waiting on Kent to print the top deck decal.

This went on for half the summer! Then Chris tells me the props are in the mail, but when I ask for the tracking number? I was told he lost the paper that had the number.Then when the props didn't arrive I was told he had to open an investigation with USPS. To make a really long story short I never received the props or the top decal.

And the last time I heard from him was back in October. I told him that I was going to have no other option but to list him as a bad seller. And this is a quote from his second last msg to me "Lets get something straight rite now if u think your little bs about posting on ose is going to change something you are wrong. I will bend these things in half and post it for u"
    And his last msg was they will be in the mail by the end of the week. Good thing I wasn't holding my breath. I've kept every text msg and every email between Chris and I, so I welcome any comment he should post.

1399545119983.jpgThis is in regards toEDIT livewire its always good to tell the whole story we had over 5,000 in dealingsif I was going to screw you I would of screwed you on something bigger than a set of 40 props.

story goes like this I sold Richard a boat which I should have never of doneI had to write up agreements and get things basically notarized so his wife can give him the OK not even including the countless hours of phone callsso all said and done I sent him the boat two weeks later he called me up and said props Were missing I apologized and said I'll have a new set out within the next week due to having family issues I was in the hospital with a sick family member make a long story short I had a friend of mind send out the props they Supposedly never ended up making it there. and then told Richard that I have to have a new set made then its going to take me sometime to have them back here during that time period. I was harassed by him like a school girl he called me up at least three times stating that I sold him a boat that didn't work because he didn't know how to bind the ESC to the Rx after being told what radio to use and that I had problems with any other brand and I let him know this from the beginning during that time i saw his YouTube video trying to explain how the boat was made and who built it I lost it that just set me off the edge he described the boat and details totally inaccuratewhile giving my name and locationand I do not want to be a part of that I asked him to take it off and basically he told me to go to fly a kite so that's what I did along with the 40 props so basically I will say this again you can send me the boat back I will gladly give you every penny back you do not deserve it and that's final I deal with hundreds of people a year and never once had a problemanyone that needs a set of props I've given them for free these are the only props u will get from me richard
    Last edited by Doug Smock; 05-08-2014 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Language

First off my first name is Richard, but I'd rather be a EDIT I guess when you were reading my post you didn't read the last sentence. I kept every email and Whatsapp message between us. In the first pic below it shows when I sent you the cash through PayPal. That was on May/9/13, you didn't ship the boat for almost a week after that. There were some delays in the shipping of the boat with Canada customs and they held on to the package for over two weeks, before releasing it to Canada Post for delivery. I called canada post to cancel the delivery, so I could pick it up myself ( which I did ). I picked it up with a friend that owns my LHS, we took the package back to his shop and opened it there. After opening it up and removing the contents, I noticed that the props and the eagletree data cable were missing. I called you right away, to inform you that those items weren't there. You told me that you would have a look when you got home from work. When you messaged me later on Whatsapp you told me the props and data cable were still on your workbench. It was June/29/13 when I started emailing you find out what was going regarding the props. In August was when I emailed you about the refund for the props.Screenshot_2014-05-08-20-14-30.jpgScreenshot_2014-05-08-20-46-42.jpgScreenshot_2014-05-08-20-47-08.jpgScreenshots_2014-05-08-21-43-30.jpgScreenshots_2014-05-08-21-46-12.jpg
    Last edited by Doug Smock; 05-08-2014 at 10:33 PM. Reason: language

Screenshots_2014-05-08-21-48-56.jpgScreenshot_2014-05-08-21-04-21.jpgScreenshot_2014-05-08-21-27-41.jpgScreenshot_2014-05-08-21-27-52.jpg
    So in your last email to me when you said you were shipping my stuff, I guess you meant the summer of 2014????

Watch the language fellas!!
    Thanks in advance.

Love you Richard goodbye you are still the same wack. Do you have our 400 telephone conversations recorded as well. I will say it again you don't deserve anything but an rtr boat from Kmart so send it back whenever you like. Oh and your new top deck doesn't match its looks like highlighter pink. Try me again next year you might have better luck then when I hate you a little less. Bye bye

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Oh and how do you think those props above would work for ya they have a ton of pitch maybe you can hit a 100 now. Remember just like t when you called me up crying i didnt sell you a 100 mph boat. That was another one of your nervous break downs I don't know how your girl puts up with you you blamed everything on her but you would really the nutty one. It really is great we got to talk this all out thanks for the opportunity. I feel like a new man. Its a shame we live so far away else I would come visit.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Chris all you can do is try to ridicule me when you really have no defense for not shipping me what I paid you for...very childish. At the end of the day you never shipped me what I paid you for and by definition that makes you a bad trader. If this is all you can do to defend yourself against what I've proven you have said. Your replies are doing a much better job of showing your true character, much better then anything I've said about you in this thread. I'm satisfied in knowing, that what goes around comes around. And karma will return misfortune to you ten fold. So should the day come when one of your boats goes screaming across the lake doing 100mph out of site. Please post it hear, so I can tell you I told you so. You said "it's a shame we live so far away else you would come visit" if you ever have the opportunity please do. I'd be more then happy to see you face to face. Have a good night little guy.
    Last edited by Livewire121; 05-09-2014 at 03:18 AM.

One last thing I'd like to add, is that the build quality is excellent! No problem giving you credit where credit is due. My problem isn't with the craftsmanship, it's with you Chris the seller. And since you build nice boats, I'm sure you will sell more of them. But I also take more comfort in that any potential buyers can look your name up in this thread along with the other bad traders.

Richard you are forgetting the time where I offered you the cash and you denied it. I only paid 40 dollars for those props from dasboata. He could not make another set at that time. That is why I offered you the cash.

In that case Chris send the money back to me and make things right, or send me the things I paid for and make it right. It isn't to late to do the right thing.

Richard

Rite .......we were just talkin amongst us men at our weekend poker game and we figured out that me owing u 40 dollars on 5500 is less than 1%. So come to tink of it I am alright with having a 99% plus efficiency rating with u. I make sure its 100 with everyone else that I like. So I am OK with this because of you actions. You call me a liar and saying I never sent the first set is bs. So why should I have to pay twice for someone who slanders people. Then you hold me accountable for someone else not wanting to make you a sticker. You harassed him to when I told you he was in middle of moving shops and you still took it into your own hands. that's why you do not have the top decal ....you barely deserve a spartan.

Called you a liar, because you never ever gave me the tracking number for the first set of props you said were lost. And before you say I never asked for it, I did on numerous occasions. Regarding the top decal, yes I sent Kent one PM asking him if after he printed the decal, if he could ship it to me directly. I never sent him another message about it. But you on the other hand kept telling me that I was going to receive it, after I had sent him the PM. You also went as far as to say that when he came to the States he was bringing it with him. So what you've now said is that, because I sent him that message I was never going to get it? Also you told me for months that you were going to ship me my props. Even in your last email to me, you stated that you were shipping them in a week? Sounds like a lot of double talk Chris. Hmmm maybe you should read your own emails before you reply again, that way you can do a better job of mixing the facts of what you said, with what you're saying now. Just a thought lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast