Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bad trader warnings thread

Someone on OSE must be a Chris Fine fan, my joke was deleted, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by igottalongone View Post
    Someone on OSE must be a Chris Fine fan, my joke was deleted, lol...
    I know I dont like him. But tolerate him.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Default Beware of Mike Robson

read the whole thread here;https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ad.php?t=20116

If anything else please pm me.......Al

This clown got all his stuff plus some and im a bad trader he was the one wanting brand new stuff at a used price this guy wants something for nothing

Default KOONTEK = poor integrity

HE had a boat for sale on this sight > I was the first to respond and said I would buy it .

Instead of letting me buy it he sold it to anouther guy who contacted him 10 hour's after I had posted i would buy it .

this is the p/m I sent him>>>>>>

what part of >>>

PHP Code:
    what part of >>>

PHP Code:
    [
    PHP]CONSIDER IT SOLD 
    P
    /M YOUR PHONE NUMBER PLEASE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND THE $$$ ON THE PHONE CALL
    RICK REISINGER

did you not understand.

i was willing to accept it on your turms /any way you wanted > I think that is clear

[/PHP]CONSIDER IT SOLD
    P/M YOUR PHONE NUMBER PLEASE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND THE $$$ ON THE PHONE CALL.

RICK REISINGER

did you not understand.

i was willing to accept it on your turms /any way you wanted > I think that is clear

how much intergrity do you think this seller has ???

THANK YOU
    RICK R

Default TRICKY RC you need to get your facts straight before accusing me of anything!

Quote Originally Posted by TRICKY RC View Post
    HE had a boat for sale on this sight > I was the first to respond and said I would buy it .

Instead of letting me buy it he sold it to anouther guy who contacted him 10 hour's after I had posted i would buy it .

this is the p/m I sent him>>>>>>

what part of >>>

PHP Code:
    what part of >>>

PHP Code:
    [
    PHP]CONSIDER IT SOLD 
    P
    /M YOUR PHONE NUMBER PLEASE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND THE $$$ ON THE PHONE CALL
    RICK REISINGER

did you not understand.

[/PHP]CONSIDER IT SOLD
    P/M YOUR PHONE NUMBER PLEASE SO YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND THE $$$ ON THE PHONE CALL.

RICK REISINGER

did you not understand.

how much intergrity do you think this seller has ???

THANK YOU
    RICK R

Rick you need to calm down and leave me alone. You act like i rip you off but I didn't. Did i take your money and not send you anything? No i did not! I had posted an item for sale on the forum. Another forum member beat you in buying it. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Sorry you miss out on a great deal but that is how it is on this forum. There a lot of good deals and they go fast. Also i had that boat posted up for over a week before you even replied or PM me. So... do not bad mouth my "lack of integrity" when your just upset because somebody beat you to the tunnel boat.

Can we get this guy banned for being childish ?

Also for ref. this is the original for sale tread that he is upset upset about

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...993#post296993

Also here is another of one of my for sale treads that he is trying to bad mouth me when he has no right too

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...d=1#post297067

I have been a member for the last 4 years with out any problems. Also I was here since the beginning of offshore. If you go to the original video section on the main page the traxxas villain is mine that i sent to steve years ago when he was making that section. So i honestly feel like i do not deserve this kind of treatment just because rick was too slow on replying to my messages. Sorry rick you snooze you loose.

Also future offshore sellers beware of Rick ( Tricky RC ). As you can see he will try to destroy your reputation if things do not go 100% his way. As everybody can see i did not do anything to him and look how upset he is at me?

IN THE WORLD THERE IS PEOPLE WHO WILL DO ANYTHING TO JUSTIFI DOING SOMETHING WRONG > EVEN BLAME SOMEONE WHO IS IN THE RIGHT.

I ALSO P/M-ED YOU 2 TIME'S THE SAME NIGHT ~WAY BEFORE YOU SOLD IT

I'm not sure about what happens at Jims Boat dock, but if the guy didnt sell it to you there isnt much we can do. You are welcome to post a complaint in the bad trader area. And let others know of this.
    __________________Steven Vaccaro

BEING THAT IN THIS FORUM YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HONER THE ORDER OF THE POSTING REPLIES > I CAN ONLY ASUME THAT IT IS OK FOR THE VIOLATOR'S OF PROPER TRADE ORDER GET A MESSAGE ON ALL OF THERE SALES POST'S SO AS TO WARN OTHER'S OF THERE TRADEING PRACTISES , AND THAT THEY DO NOT HONER PROPER TRADEING PRACTSES.

AS PER REQUESTED I HAVE FOLOWED PROPER TRADEING PRACTICE

I AM SORRY BUT I THINK EVERY ONE SHOULD KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON WE ARE DEALING WITH > LACK OF INTEGRITY

P.S. MY FEEDBACK IS PERFECT ON JBD AND E-BAY AND ROD-NET
    = OVER 10 YEARS

RICK R = TRICKY RC =WILLYSSTREETROD = PRES>TRICK ROD'S

Being that he is the seller, he can choose to sell to whoever he wants for whatever reason. You didnt get screwed out of cash, or recieve a poorly described or damaged product. Why not just get on with your life instead of dragging the guy's name through the mud?

Quote Originally Posted by rumdog View Post
    being that he is the seller, he can choose to sell to whoever he wants for whatever reason. You didnt get screwed out of cash, or recieve a poorly described or damaged product. Why not just get on with your life instead of dragging the guy's name through the mud?
    would you do a deal like this or do you have the integrity to do your tradeing in a proper manner in the proper order ?

Just trieing to find out what you think is proper at this point >

I would suggest putting a disclaimer in the original sale thread post asking buyers to not use pm's and post dibbs in the sale thread. Also give a time limit for payment. It gets real confusing when going back and forth between pm's and posts, It seems like selling in the swap shop is getting really cut-throat lately.

Quote Originally Posted by forescott View Post
    I would suggest putting a disclaimer in the original sale thread post asking buyers to not use pm's and post dibbs in the sale thread. Also give a time limit for payment. It gets real confusing when going back and forth between pm's and posts, It seems like selling in the swap shop is getting really cut-throat lately.

EXACTLY
    THAT IS THE WAY TO PROPER TRADEING INGEGRITY THE FIRST ONE TO POST >
    I WILL TAKE IT OR I WILL BUY IT HAS 24 HR'S TO COMPLEAT THE DEAL ,

THAT IS PROPER TRAIDEING INTEGRITY / THANK YOU
    I WAS BEGINING TO WONDER IF ANY ONE GET'S IT.

IF YOU HAVE THE COMMITMENT TO BUY SOMETHING YOU WANT AND DO NOT COMPLEAT THE DEAL IN 24HR'S do TO TIME ZONE"S IT IS YOUR FALT IF YOU LOSE THE DEAL > BUT WHEN A SELLER PERTISAPATES IN A HIJACK DEAL HE AND THE ONE WHO ASSISTS IN THE HIJACK HAVE LOWERED THE INTEGRITY OF OF ALL OF THE MEMBER'S AND THE FORUM THAT ALLOW'S THIS KIND OF TREATMENT.SHAME ON ALL OF US / BUT EXTREEM SHAME ON THOSE WHO PERTISAPATE OR TOLRATE THIS KIND OF ACTION

RICK R
    Last edited by TRICKY RC; 03-21-2011 at 08:02 PM. Reason: .

Yelling at everyone just makes you sound a 10 year old........you lost nothing, like Rummy said, the seller can choose whoever he wants to sell to...geez lighten up and stop crying.

There is nothing in the rules that state the seller has to commit to anybody. You did not pay for anything and you have no right to bitch or add his name to this list. You are unhappy, that I can understand but this thread is not here for that purpose!

These comments should be deleted!
    "IT IS BETTER TO REMAIN SILENT AND THOUGHT A FOOL THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT"

If all you wanted was the motor off his boat and someone else wanted the whole boat I can fully understand his decision.

There are no rules besides if you take the money produce the goods.

I feel your pain. I was going to buy a lot of 3 boats for just the one I wanted but managed to work out a deal to buy just the boat I wanted at a fair price so I bowed out and let the other person purchase the lot. When he got the boat he decided he didnt want to sell me the boat as we agreed upon. I was pretty upset as if I would of known this end result I would of bought it all myself. In my eyes I was lied to. But such is life. Im still alive- thats all that matters.

ok dopy
    mabe you do not understand what fair trade agreement is ,
    i understand that there is a lot of people out there that are blind to the understanding or defanition ,
    read more then learn

i am sure you do not have a handicap son who you would like to have bought this for for his birthday .

Some day your hope to make some one you love happy will get smashed by someone hijacking your purchase then you will ubderstand about proper integrity ,
    look behind you it is comeing

rick r
    Last edited by TRICKY RC; 03-21-2011 at 08:24 PM. Reason: .

hahahahahahahaaa! Now a sob story. Go away with this B.S.

I cant say I was the best in English class, but dang man... Doesnt your web browser come equipped with spell check? Like when I misspell something it puts a red squiggle line under it.

Nobody is stopping you from buying it new!

Quote Originally Posted by TRICKY RC View Post
    ok dopy
    mabe you do not understand what fair trade agreement is ,
    i understand that there is a lot of people out there that are blind to the understanding or defanition ,
    read more then learn

i am sure you do not have a handicap son who you would like to have bought this for for his birthday .

Some day your hope to make some one you love happy will get smashed by someone hijacking your purchase then you will ubderstand about proper integrity ,
    look behind you it is comeing

rick r
    Maybe you should read my Sig.
    "IT IS BETTER TO REMAIN SILENT AND THOUGHT A FOOL THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT"

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    hahahahahahahaaa! Now a sob story. Go away with this B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by chummer View Post
    Maybe you should read my Sig.
    yeah!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

What did I miss? This is a FREEEEEEE SWAP SHOP. There ARE NO RULES or BUTTON that STATES FIRST come FIRST SERVE. Ya it should be that way, but sometimes it doesn't work out. If you want a instant buy button there is Ebay.

Its time to move on from this. Look for another deal out there.
    Steven Vaccaro

Default Bad trader warnings thread

Gee, I thought I was a loose cannon. I hope Mr 37 posts can learn something from all of this bantor, and learn how to spell. (sorry).

Now the season is going to start soon. Can we Pleeeease order some t-shirts?

Killer V

I thought I was bitchy.

I want a T-Shirt!
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

Quote Originally Posted by FighterCat57 View Post
    I thought I was bitchy.

I want a T-Shirt!
    Ben

I want a t-shirt too but with your avatar on it...LOL
    Stiletto tunnel,EPV135 (53") twin cat, CT06"Spirit of Qatar", FD 47" mono, Twin Mini Cat 23.5"

No I want the one just like the avatar you have with the black & green :D
    Land, Sea & Air, A true RC Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by JPriami View Post
    No I want the one just like the avatar you have with the black & green :D
    Steve's gonna kill us for hijacking the trader warnings thread talking about a T-shirt.
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

like this? (from a website where you can upload a file and display it on a shirt. )
    thats look nice...would be nicer if you could make some and add more design to it...
    Stiletto tunnel,EPV135 (53") twin cat, CT06"Spirit of Qatar", FD 47" mono, Twin Mini Cat 23.5"

Steve's gonna kill us for hijacking the trader warnings thread talking about a T-shirt.
    agreed

Come on guys,this is a bad trader thread. There's one for T shirt talk.

Quote Originally Posted by LarrysDrifter View Post
    Come on guys,this is a bad trader thread. There's one for T shirt talk.
    Lets get back on track!! And as for koontec, he was great to deal with. Larry B
    Last edited by blizard05; 03-27-2011 at 10:56 AM.
    America home of the free, thanks to the brave [/url]

There is a scammer in Australia who ordered $508 worth of goods from us. We shipped the goods and then he stopped payment on his credit card. We are fighting with Paypal over it at the moment. Any of you guys in OZ know this guy? I'd like to kneecap the turd.

m g parish
    81 Wawunna rd
    Horsham Victoria 3400
    Australia

mickerz@netconnect.com.au

035-381-0676
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast