Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad trader warnings thread

Default Bad trader warnings thread

We will use this area to keep track of poor traders.

**EDIT by Diegoboy**

Here is the list:

Kssi
    00Garyc
    k_dubb68
    Last edited by Diegoboy; 01-18-2011 at 05:16 PM.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Default well some one has to be first

here is a new bad guy.paid for boat and got nothing. on OSE he goes by Kssi is email is k-mcustomgraphics@comcast.net the pay pal he used was sneakabout@aol.com just letting you know and pay pal found in my favor but got no money
    Old Guy

Angry Another Bad Trader!!!

Guys we have another one ( Gary Carter ) goes by 00Garyc on OSE. I bought a Skunk Works Cat, and a couple other boats off him last year. Problem is I got the other boats not the Skunk Works Cat. He tells me it was lost in shipping ( Right I don't think he ever shipped it!!!). But he has insurance he tells me!!, I now have been chasing him for the $374 US he owes me since October 2008. Now he has disappeared off OSE and RRR. I even got Steve V to email this guy no to avail. He won't return my emails or give me an answer where my money is! Insurance hah!!. It's tough when you think someone is pretty stand up and then they go and burn you. Watch out for this guy hopefully he hasn't burned anyone else in here. I guess I have to chalk it up to live and learn. A real shame that people have to be this way Everyone in here has been pretty stand up that I have ever done business with except this guy!.
    Dave.............Nothingbutwake
    Last edited by nothingbutwake; 05-25-2009 at 09:35 AM.
    PACIFIC NORTHWEST LIQUID INSANITY BOYZ!!

Yeah, he is not trustworthy at all. He never burned me but told me he was going to buy some things and so I held them and turned away offers and he never paid. He said he had sent the money but never did. Sorry to hear about the bad dealings.

Don't EVER buy anything from dealer/traders in Indonesia. A year or so ago I sent them $1800 for some boats via bank wire. They just took the money and ran. My bank tried to get the money back from their bank to no avail. They sell PROBOAT products. Watch it!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Here is a up date on KSSI. he is

Kenneth Selner
    740 Whitehall DR
    Indiana

not sure if he is still there but now we all know his name. If you see him and my boat just take it and send it to me. what is he going to do about it, Its mine
    Buy putting out the bad guys names this might help stop this from happening so if you put up a bad trader make sure to put up his name to shame
    Old Guy

hi rawson reyes .Idea nobody should be allowed to sell unless they made a security deposit to the value of the item they are selling to a known trustworthy person on the forum chosen by the senior members and must submit their personal security info to that person designated by the members.example work and home phone no# and this info must be verified by social sec # or dp/passport/national Id card.failing to do so means your up to no good. just an idea.

I need to add another one to the list. Username: Nate

He stiffed me on the sale of an OSE aluminum servo mount and refuses to acknowledge any of my inquiries. I have notified him many times and he still pops on the forum now and then but will not answer me at all...........him please!!!!!
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

did you use Paypal? Start a claim. (if under 45 days)
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

Yes start a claim, if he comes true you can always cancel the claim and it will go away.

I agree that we need to crack down early on these jokers with the hopes they will turn back to the good side of the force... NO MORE VADERS!!!
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Quote Originally Posted by tth View Post
    I need to add another one to the list. Username: Nate

He stiffed me on the sale of an OSE aluminum servo mount and refuses to acknowledge any of my inquiries. I have notified him many times and he still pops on the forum now and then but will not answer me at all...........him please!!!!!
    I second this. I have also had problems when purchasing items from him.

Fastang347 here on OSE, needs to be put on the "bad trader warning" thread. Shawn Sibley is his name. He agreed to buy two hulls from me, One was unfinished and I painted it for him just for the sale and he ignored every attempt when I tried to contact him once the hulls were ready to ship. Beware of fastang347. he will not complete a sale. email is payedpaypal@yahoo.com
    Dirt Bag members like him should be banned from forums such as this. They Ban people on ebay, AND craigslist....should happen here.
    Last edited by yurkanip; 10-21-2009 at 01:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yurkanip View Post
    Fastang347 here on OSE, needs to be put on the "bad trader warning" thread. Shawn Sibley is his name. He agreed to buy two hulls from me, One was unfinished and I painted it for him just for the sale and he ignored every attempt when I tried to contact him once the hulls were ready to ship. Beware of fastang347. he will not complete a sale. email is payedpaypal@yahoo.com

What hulls are these, and are they still up for sale?
    thanks

Sorry But I think this is real BS now these guys can get away with this crap come and go and they please .................yet no ones being suspended.
    I honestly think these guys should be barred from here and RUM RUNNER's

I know for a fact that the ********** Piece of work 00Garyc still comes and goes as he pleases after he ripped me off.

This what makes me really angry

Dave ................. Nothingbutwake
    PACIFIC NORTHWEST LIQUID INSANITY BOYZ!!

It close to impossible to totally ban someone. All you can do is ban them from posting. It order to ban someone you have to ban the ip address they use. "Most" ip addresses for people change all the time. For instance, I use comcast as a ISP at my store, inorder to have a static ip address that doesnt change, they charge an extra fee. I think its about $20 or so a month.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

it's hard to fully ban them with out some sorta static IP address and unfortunately for us, IP providers are dynamic...

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    Don't EVER buy anything from dealer/traders in Indonesia. A year or so ago I sent them $1800 for some boats via bank wire. They just took the money and ran. My bank tried to get the money back from their bank to no avail. They sell PROBOAT products. Watch it!
    Same thing happend to me but I was buying 7 Traxxas trucks and 3 HPI trucks!
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Default illz302!!!....Another bad seller!!! beware!!!

User name is illz302 and his name is Jesse "Trey" Yelvington out of Central Florida,specifically Altamonte Springs in Orlando FL.Won`t ship your items and he would tell you lie after lie.After opening a dispute with Paypal and a long painfull thread i got refunded weeks after i was suppose to get item.
    Read his thread under;"FS Rio Ep hull and hardware".
    If you need more info on him feel free to contact me,...........Albert/karfrik

Watch out for boater76, got burned and the guy is still posting. anyone want to know details pm me

Quote Originally Posted by mike white View Post
    Watch out for boater76, got burned and the guy is still posting. anyone want to know details pm me
    Oh come on... you know we love details. Also for his humiliation factor. Spill it!

Default boater76 ripoff

Paid him on 1st, no radio, and no replies to emails. He's obviously not to grieved to do new posts

yeah boater 76 finally sent my motor
    Last edited by mike robson; 06-24-2010 at 02:48 AM.

He has sinced shipped the murchandise, hopefully this wont happen in future

k_dubb68 took me for 100-bucks. I bought 2-new proboat mini-c's. He never shipped em and I never heard from him again. Claim filed with paypal.https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ad.php?t=14437

Here is another one to add to the list of scammers. Chris Fine of Fine Design R/C. Paid for a Neu 2230 1Y motor and water jacket on the 28th January 2010 never received up to this day. Got the esc,props,mounts and a 1/8 scale car on the 29th March 2010 after calling the police station to complain. After the call from the police to Fine Design the order was shipped the next day but no sign of the motor and jacket. Hope the 700.00 bucks you took from me made you better off in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Ablack View Post
    Here is another one to add to the list of scammers. Chris Fine of Fine Design R/C. Paid for a Neu 2230 1Y motor and water jacket on the 28th January 2010 never received up to this day. Got the esc,props,mounts and a 1/8 scale car on the 29th March 2010 after calling the police station to complain. After the call from the police to Fine Design the order was shipped the next day but no sign of the motor and jacket. Hope the 700.00 bucks you took from me made you better off in life.
    I hear ya, I ordered a hull and after a month no word. called emailed, etc., finally filed paypal claim and got my $$ back. I think he is too busy for his own good.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

I believe Chris Fine's brother is running the store, not him... correct me if I am wrong... I have heard that when Chris was there things were smoother... nonetheless, it sux that his bro is not up to snuff. I had bad experience with him as well... no longer buy anything there.

Dont get me started on Chris. I was trying to get a bulk group order worked out with him 7+ boats. Talked to him once after that nothing. I guess hes got enough cash he doesnt need mine.

That FighterCat guy is arrogant and wouldn't massage my ego, even when I dangled a carrot in front of him. He didn't even bite into my insults and had the audacity to responded respectfully, EVEN WHEN PROVOKED!

I PM'd all the other guys that posted in his thread trying to start anti-FighterCat sentiment, but none of them would bite either...

Such a shame. I call em like I seem em. I wish him well.
    FighterCatRacing Team CHING BLING - Ching Bling. Brilliant, Advanced Sparkle for your hull.

Can someone add users to the list on the 1st post. It makes it easier to check for bad traders, rather than reading all the posts. I'd like to see "k_dubb68" up there for taking me for 100-bucks a while back!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast