Thread: TP Power USA

Default TP Power USA

Does anyone have a phone number for TP Power USA?

Thus far I've tried multiple email and Facebook messages. No responses of any kind. Hope their okay over there.
    Noisy person

(201) 589-0822

Thanks guys. With this covid crap you just never know. Could be anything.
    Noisy person

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.Davis View Post
    Does anyone have a phone number for TP Power USA?

Thus far I've tried multiple email and Facebook messages. No responses of any kind. Hope their okay over there.
    terrible at answering repair e mail messages but great at selling $hit

Placed an order a couple months ago now. I aint pissed at em' exactly. Just concerned that they haven't responded to my status inquiries. Usually their' communication is stellar. I've ordered nutty things from them too. They walked me through it via email no problem.
    Noisy person

The owner is a friend and they use to deal with stuff and they answered their own phone. Now they have students who go to school and do this part time and they are hit or miss at answering. I know they send our orders over to the factory right away but the factory can drop the ball and not give any info as to what is going on. So they choose not to answer when they don't know what's up. 2 weeks easily turns into 2 months with them but that is because they are popular around the world and are very busy with keeping up with orders. This is what they told me over 3 years ago. Not sure how much has changed since covid effected them but I imagine it's even worse now.

Makes sense to me Mark. They've been fantastic with me in the past.

I do know how painful it is to tell a client.....I just don't have the answer. Happens to me way too much lately. "When will you have men on my project?"......................sigh.....when I can find some more men. We hear it from suppliers in my day job all the time now too.
    Noisy person

If you problems with TP look at tppower.de they are a part of the factory and super service (i know for some of you it's a long way but you wil like it)

I've tried to order a discharger from China 3 times. Each time they cancel the order or I ask after 10 days to cancel it.

I decided to message them and they are basically waiting on orders they have placed and not telling customers that they are actually pre-ordering something that is hoped to arrive at some time. At least some sellers would admit this while some just lie.

From what I've heard, shipping containers from China have doubled in price partly due to the Rona and mainly due to the GND bull going on. I heard Costa Rica gov. mandated that the shipping docks can only take half as many deliveries in order to lower the carbon footprint.

Things are changing and there's nothing we can do about it. I'm going to dig up some grass and plant a veggie garden....

Take care!
    Nortavlag Bulc

Looked it up....Not a thing. (Costa Rica)

Quote Originally Posted by ray schrauwen View Post
    I've tried to order a discharger from China 3 times. Each time they cancel the order or I ask after 10 days to cancel it.

I decided to message them and they are basically waiting on orders they have placed and not telling customers that they are actually pre-ordering something that is hoped to arrive at some time. At least some sellers would admit this while some just lie.

From what I've heard, shipping containers from China have doubled in price partly due to the Rona and mainly due to the GND bull going on. I heard Costa Rica gov. mandated that the shipping docks can only take half as many deliveries in order to lower the carbon footprint.

Things are changing and there's nothing we can do about it. I'm going to dig up some grass and plant a veggie garden....

Take care!

Can't find original link yt but this gives a small perspective of what is to come.

http://amcostarica.com/Carbon%20neut...20process.html
    Nortavlag Bulc