Thread: PB Sonicwake Vinyl Wrap

Default PB Sonicwake Vinyl Wrap

Just installed the "Afterburner" vinyl wrap from Darkside Studios. Looks even better in person. Also installed the dual rudder pick-up, adjustable trims and adjustable stinger from RC Boat Bitz. Just ran the boat on my pond here in Plymouth,Ma. Runs good and temps much lower on 6s. PB did us all a solid by building this boat. Its the funniest deep V's I have ever run. It was pretty windy and rough here today and she stayed glued to the water at full speed.

Quick question: Are there any motor/ESC combos that will give me longer run times??
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looks pretty sweet. Batteries with more capacity (mAh) will give you longer run times, all else being equal. A smaller prop or a motor with a lower kV will give you longer run times at the expense of speed. Changing the ESC will do nothing for run times.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Hi fweasel,

What is the lowest C rating I can run on the boat withour affecting ? Right now all my 6s batterys are 5500mah, 60c. I found this 10,000mah but its only 12C. Too low isnt it?
    https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-...ck-w-xt90.html

Higher capacity batteries can help with current draw on an esc, and the C rating is less important, however, those packs are more suited for low current applications like drones