Thread: Original HPR C5008

Default Original HPR C5008

Hello guys,

I have ended up with two hulls, I started looking about a year ago committed to one I didn?t think would materialise and now have 2...

I?m not expecting a quick sale so advertising now, I am offshore for another month so postage would be after that, happy to wait for payment but would just like to get the hull advertised now to build interest as I could only be home for a few weeks before being abroad 4-6 months

It?s an original Hpr, with drives and rudder drilled (I would like to keep the rudder but can negotiate - wd200 alternatives are available) the rest of the interior is bare. Carbon fibre hull layup.

This is the 72? hull, it is located in Europe pretty rare hull even rarer to find it with a bare interior.

Price is $2300 + shipping.

Last edited by vvviivvv; 05-02-2021 at 05:33 PM.
    Hpr 06 / 09 / 150 /185, Mhz Skater H45 hydro.
    Uk SAW record holder

Pics???

Yes, will upload when I get a chance. Not much to see other than a new unbuilt c5008, I haven’t taken any of my own pics yet and I’m still overseas.

Have a video of the interior too if you’d like me to what’s app you it showing the layup etc in more detail.
    Uk SAW record holder

As the posting rules state, pics need to be included. Just a heads up. I’m sure admin will also chime in.

I have a interest in this can I see pics of all the parts that are coming

Hi,what parts would you like to see?

Drives and rudder? they are original HPR
    Uk SAW record holder

Beautiful hull
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Niice.. I have a question - is it correct that HPR stopped selling new boats or are they still available new?

Quote Originally Posted by hannhann00 View Post
    Niice.. I have a question - is it correct that HPR stopped selling new boats or are they still available new?
    Original HPR hulls were hand made by Hans Peter Rotschi in Switzerland. His layups were some of the best ever made. He retired 5-6 years ago and transitioned the manufacturing to the new owner Roli Briggen. The second generation hulls were made using the original molds, but the quality wasn't quite the same. I don't believe they are being produced any longer. The largest 185cm mold was sold to a guy in Germany who goes by Loctide Carbon on Facebook. He builds very nice, vacuum bagged carbon hulls. He recently reported he was ill, and I'm not sure if he will continue producing that hull.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by vvviivvv View Post
    Hello guys,

I have ended up with two hulls, I started looking about a year ago committed to one I didn?t think would materialise and now have 2...

I?m not expecting a quick sale so advertising now, I am offshore for another month so postage would be after that, happy to wait for payment but would just like to get the hull advertised now to build interest as I could only be home for a few weeks before being abroad 4-6 months

It?s an original Hpr, with drives and rudder drilled (I would like to keep the rudder but can negotiate - wd200 alternatives are available) the rest of the interior is bare. Carbon fibre hull layup.

This is the 72? hull, it is located in Europe pretty rare hull even rarer to find it with a bare interior.

Price is $2300 + shipping.

Is this still available? Also, where/how did you make that windshield frame?

Hello,

Sold that one

the other one ended up like this.

Uk SAW record holder

The surround is original from HPR
    Uk SAW record holder

Quote Originally Posted by vvviivvv View Post
    The surround is original from HPR
    Gotcha, man I?d love to find some of those windshield frames (surrounds). Does anyone have any of those available for sale by chance?