Thread: *** 2021 Atlanta Model Boaters Grand Prix Open for Entries ***

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default *** 2021 Atlanta Model Boaters Grand Prix Open for Entries ***

Hey Gang,

The 2021 Atlanta Model Boaters Grand Prix is shaping up to be a great event! The race will be held on July 17th and 18th in Atlanta, GA at Morning Creek Pond (home of the annual IMPBA Spring Nationals). Please visit www.RCRacingEvents.com for more information and to enter the event. We hope to see you there!

The Grand Prix event offers a nice mix of Gas, Nitro, & Electric classes. Truly something for everyone...

Thanks,
    Lamar
    --- Contact me for information on HUFFRACING modified Zenoah engines ---
    --- Record setting performance at an affordable price! ---

Hey Gang,

We are just over a month away from the 2021 AMB Grand Prix event! It's shaping up to be a great race with over 160 boats already entered. Spots are still available in almost every class. Don't delay... Enter via RCRacingEvents.com today!!!

The Grand Prix event offers a nice mix of Gas, Nitro, & Electric classes. Truly something for everyone...

Thanks,
    Lamar

Hey Gang,

I have a couple updates for the race next month...

1) To all participants attending the AMB July Grand Prix. Please bring a FM radio with you to the race. In addition to our normal PA system we will be broadcasting the race (for the first time ever) over a short range FM transmitter. That's right, no matter where you pit and no matter how loud the generator parked next to you is... you should be able to dial the race in on your FM radio and hear the event being called over the airwaves.

2) Cathy Denninger and Kathy Huff have graciously offered to feed you hungry racers Friday evening during open water!!! That's right... FREE FOOD for the racers on Friday, July 16th (served approx. 6PM - menu TBD)! Can we get a round of applause for the ladies?

We are only two boats shy of hitting the 180 boat mark! There are still slots available in most classes, so don't delay, enter via RCRacingEvents.com today!

Thanks,
    Lamar

Hey Gang,

We currently sit at 192 boats and this one is shaping up to be a great event! Registration closes on 07/10/21, so get those entries in while you can...

Also, don't forget to bring a FM radio as we will be broadcasting the event over the airwaves. There is also a FREE dinner for racers on Friday during open water!

See you all very soon!

Thanks,
    Lamar