Thread: Custom decals

Default Custom decals

I'm going to try messing with printing decals on water slide paper. I've been searching around for pictures or clip art R/C boat related but not finding too much or I'm not looking in the right places.
    Does anyone here do this stuff and have some sort of images or decals they could share?
    Where do you find it?
    Thanks.

Hi Chris
    I have been designing my own graphics for awhile now. I’d be happy to share; what are you looking for?
    What boat are you wanting them for?
    Jesse
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

I have a GSX 480 hydro, MTI cat, Envy outrigger, and a F 41 cat coming. I'm also going to build an electric outrigger as soon as I finish the one I'm working on now.

Thanks Jesse,
    I was kinda looking for some sort of sponsor and brand decals.
    Some off the top of my head would be the ones I use right now like Zenoah, Zippkits, ML Boatworks, Expresscraft, and Hobbywing.

Do you use some sort of word program on the computer to come up with different fonts for custom decals?
    Some of the pictures of small brand names that I have saved come up pretty pixelated when I try to enlarge them on the computer. I know there must be an easy way I'm just not figuring it out I guess.

Somewhere I found a sheet of different decal images that someone else had made up and saved it but haven't tried it yet.
    I thought that was a good idea, I have both clear and white background water slide decal sheets to play with.

I also thought about something like rivet or fastener lines around windows and hatch covers or vents etc.

Another option (particularly if you don’t have a Jesse to make some for you) is an online custom vinyl provider. I have used the company below many times with great results. Lots of options to design your own or to copy other designs, you do it yourself online.

https://doityourselflettering.com/?g...SAAEgI8F_D_BwE

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Can anyone recommend someone who can professionally design and print some decals?

I have designs in mind... finding a air brusher in the UK to do a rc boat is pretty much impossible.
    Hpr 06 / 09 / 150 /185, Mhz Skater H45 hydro.
    Uk SAW record holder

How many and what detail? If multiple colors, then you need a vinyl printer. Otherwise I may be able to help..
    maybe post some pics of what you are after?
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Never personally dealt with them but only heard and read good things. They do custom design, you can upload your own etc. By all means you have to follow their instructions.

https://callie-graphics.com/

Callie Graphics does awesome work at incredibly affordable rates.

I have more than 2000 sponsors files (boat motorsport) , tell me what brand you want and I send you the files.

Temp 47725.jpg

Basically my current project is a "AMR Valkyrie" inspired Hpr C5008... the CF interior is currently being cut thanks to Manuel W.

The plan is Aston Martin's British racing green variant with Valkyrie inspired graphics.

the green is what's being used on the F1 / vantage F1 cars with them decals is the plan.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hpr 06 / 09 / 150 /185, Mhz Skater H45 hydro.
    Uk SAW record holder