Thread: Zeros 36 strut help (mot MG36)

Default Zeros 36 strut help (mot MG36)

Hello good ppl of the Zelos community

I inherited a Zelos36 from a friend and I the right strut is damaged. It?s a long term project and I am looking to replace the rear struts as the right one is damaged

i know for a fact the MG struts or ox marine struts won?t fit because the Zelos has a curved overhang and the measurements don?t fit

i can?t get my hands on the original part and personally I?d rather not use the stock components back

can someone pls advise on the best replacement keeping the original shaft measurements. Tks in advance

Look at OSE struts you will find what you need, and if you not shure ask steven

Nortavlag Bulc

Stock struts are obviously going to be your easiest option if you're looking to change as little as possibly. I just sold a set on eBay recently, and I know there are more listed there as well. The stock Miss Geico Twin struts will indeed fit, the hull is the exact same, but you'll need to do some drilling to mount the upper supports to the underside of the overhang, and the flex cables need to be replaced as yours will be too short.

As Ray mentioned, you can also do something similar to my last build where I used a set of MBP PowerTrim drives and a set of custom pedestal mounts from Stump Fabrication. A lot of custom work involved there, but you can make the new drives as long as you want in that scenario.

IMG_20200604_222937.jpg
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)