Thread: Hifei Swordfish Pro+ 300 amp

Default Hifei Swordfish Pro+ 300 amp

I hope to purchase one of these soon but am intrigued as to the four battery wires. I found some info but it is confusing as I do not know if the wiring as suggested is in series or parallel (possibly parallel). This will impact on my battery placement as I naively thought that I would parallel two batteries either side of the hull and then series to the ESC via a Y cable. It seems this is not possible and I will need to series the batteries each side of the boat and then parallel to the ESC connections. This impacts on what connectors I will need. Perhaps someone can confirm that the batteries are connected in parallel to the ESC. Thus each battery as shown will need to be the full voltage required.

In the diagram each single battery shown will in my circumstances be two batteries in series to get the required voltage.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Old School; 04-02-2021 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Additional information

It's a parallel connection to the esc. They are two in order to handle the current requirements.

Oops didn't see the date.