Hello Everyone,

I am new to the forums and RC Boats in general. I have owened a few nitro trucks in the past and have always been into RC. I got a great deal on a used Traxxas M41 Cat and added some mods to it like Dasboata props and Traxxas Telemetry. Just oredered a Zonda from banggood which should be here in about a month. After looking on-line it's a bit difficult to find conclusive Telemtry info for RC boats. The Traxxas telemtry works well and has a nice app with a bluetooth module added to the TX that has some really nice features which is all displayed real time on a mobile phone app. Way better than those LCD screens on TX. Anyhow I was wondering if it's possible to run a Traxxas TX and RX with the Traxaxs telemetry stuff on a Zonda. Where is the telemetry data coming from? Is it from the RX? If so then I figure I could run the Traxxas TX and RX with the Traxxas GPS and Temp sensors on a Zonda and that would be pretty sweet using the Zonda's Seaking ESCs and motors. I'm really just interested in motor and ESC temps. MPH is nice to have but really not a necessity. What do you guys think, can it be done?

Thanks