I have the latest JetStream 888VE version with Torx M4 4068/2000kv brushless setup and what appears to be a Kyosho-branded 120A Seaking ESC. Very nice setup out of the box that has been running great and 6s capable. However, the stock reinforced plastic props are not up to 6s power and get shredded almost immediately, so I've been limiting myself to 4s for the time being. I'm having trouble finding compatible metal props for an otherwise stock configuration. The shaft out of the stinger is 4mm in diameter. The stock prop is a 3-blade 40mm 1.4 pitch with a hub length of about 0.5". I have enough room to go up to about 0.75" hub length. I was hoping to find multiple options, 2 and 3 blade in the 40-44mm range to try out and experiment with but have turned up very little. This is the only option I have found so far, but the hub is actually too long and I had to grind it down to make it fit and ended up damaging it https://www.offshoreelectrics.com/pr...tp-cnc-o40-4mm.

Wondering if anyone else out there has the same version/power system of this boat has already done some experimenting and would be willing to share a prop source for solutions that work.

Thanks in advance!