Thread: WTB new or very nice aeromarine avenger 44 hull or conquest hull

Default WTB new or very nice aeromarine avenger 44 hull or conquest hull

Ideally looking for something that has not yet been setup or at least in very good shape. Thanks

Blake, would you be interested in a R42 one of Andy's original hulls? I installed hardware and a motor mount for a 5680 10s setup brand new with full hatch and gas hatch also. Also I have a conquest hull you can have free needs TLC

Hello, at this time I am just specifically looking for those two aeromarine hulls but thank you for the offer! What shape is the conquest in? I may like it for a separate project.

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeT View Post
    Hello, at this time I am just specifically looking for those two aeromarine hulls but thank you for the offer! What shape is the conquest in? I may like it for a separate project.
    Do a search on here for conquest cat it's on here but just bare hull now

Is it the green and gold one?

Is it the green and gold one?
    Yes sir

I think I could bring it back to life, what was the damage that was repaired? Looks like you did a good job repairing it.

I think I could bring it back to life, what was the damage that was repaired? Looks like you did a good job repairing it.
    I repaired the side and the hatch was busted up. I repaired with fiberglass cloth. So if you want it I can take it to the ups store and have them pack and ship as long as you pay whatever it cost

Ok I’m going to wait to see on one other conquest that might be something I grab. If it falls through I will grab yours I just know shipping will be somewhere around $200 if ups will be packing it themselves I think they add on a hefty fee. I will keep you posted on what happens but I do like the boat and will take it if this other deal falls trough.

Ok I’m going to wait to see on one other conquest that might be something I grab. If it falls through I will grab yours I just know shipping will be somewhere around $200 if ups will be packing it themselves I think they add on a hefty fee. I will keep you posted on what happens but I do like the boat and will take it if this other deal falls trough.
    I could try and find a box but it may take awhile and I can pack it. I may need ro find 2 boxes if I sell the R42 I just posted

If you do find a box then let me know, that would make it cheaper for sure. Thanks!

Blake get his R42 too ��

Hey Gene, just wanted to say I am still interested in the conquest but I am not rushing you so whenever you are ready is fine with me.

Hey Gene, just wanted to say I am still interested in the conquest but I am not rushing you so whenever you are ready is fine with me.
    Blake, I didn't forget about you lol. I drive truck for a living I also just bought a 66 mercury so I've been busy I'll get it boxed up hopefully soon and let you know how much shipping is

Ok cool! I can wait however long you need for shipping I just wanted to make sure you knew I was still wanting it, 66 merc! You know I have to see some photos of that

Blake, shipping from my work should go out today or tomorrow
    Attached Images Attached Images