I am doing another sale, but this time, it is because of all of you. ML Boatworks had their very best year ever, and I am thankful, and BLESSED to have such great customers. I appreciate all of your support, friendships made, and seeing what you all do with my products, even if I don't always post about your builds, I notice!

Because of this, I am running a 20% off sale until 3/1/21. It is on a minimum of $120 order. This is done mainly as stand kits just cannot qualify by themselves as I literally might make a dollar or two on them. 1/4" ply costs me a lot to get cut unfortunately, so those have always to fill a need only. Use code "20OFFTHANKS".

This code MUST be put in when you are in the shopping cart BEFORE placing your order. Please, please do not order, then ask why the discount was not taken off when it was not entered. It is not automatic. I had this happen on the last sale, and due to all the non refundable fees Paypal now has, I can only refund the % off minus 3% fees, so in the end, it is a lost to the buyer, not how either of us what it to happen. Not sure how Paypal gets away with that, but it is what it is. Either way, Thank you all so much, Mike Luszcz, ML Boatworks.