Thread: 48 Insane Synergy T mono??

Default 48 Insane Synergy T mono??

I've been itching to build a T mono and was curious if anyone had built an Insane Synergy T. There are already 5 DF Sniper 45s in the club and want to build something different and a little bigger. At $450 minimum for the hull I wanted to do a little research.

Quote Originally Posted by tjj atx View Post
    I've been itching to build a T mono and was curious if anyone had built an Insane Synergy T. There are already 5 DF Sniper 45s in the club and want to build something different and a little bigger. At $450 minimum for the hull I wanted to do a little research.
    I have a AC Slayer 45" with a lehner 3080 on 10s runs great. If your looking for bigger how about a ARD Ambush

I understand the original owner of AC has retired and sold the molds to some guys in Florida. Are they selling boats and how can I contact them? How long is the ARD Ambush?

I've contemplated doing this, but am having fun with it with gas. Call and talk with Steve Lopez at Insane, he'd know if someone's running one with electric. Tell him I said hi if you call!

Oscar

I've seen some videos of the hull running on gas and it looks good, I'll call Steve and ask. Where do you run in TX? I run in Katty with HOTMBC.

Travis, I chatted with you a couple weeks ago. I'm in the Dallas area.

Oscar

My bad Oscar. My memory is not what it used to be. I plan on making a trip up to Dallas in March when you guys start running again.

Quote Originally Posted by tjj atx View Post
    I understand the original owner of AC has retired and sold the molds to some guys in Florida. Are they selling boats and how can I contact them? How long is the ARD Ambush?
    Wayne owns AC Boats now. He’s made two cats for me and the Slayer-49 on order. Www.acmodelboats.com