Thread: Runtime?

Default Runtime?

Can someone help me figure out my runtime, 2- 4s 5000mah 2- 180amp seaking escs, thanks.

We can’t give you an answer, you need to know your average amp draw first. That depends on the actual boat, the motor and prop, how the boat is set up and how you actually run it - full throttle all the time, putting around at part throttle, on and off a lot, etc. Once you know that, you can go here and calculate your run time: https://www.offshoreelectrics.com/conversion.php

You will not want to run your packs down past 20% remaining capacity, so figure a real pack capacity of 4000 mAh. for example, if your average amp draw is 100 amps, your safe run time will be 2.4 minutes.

You can estimate your average amp draw on the same page using the pack capacity and run time.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    We can’t give you an answer, you need to know your average amp draw first. That depends on the actual boat, the motor and prop, how the boat is set up and how you actually run it - full throttle all the time, putting around at part throttle, on and off a lot, etc. Once you know that, you can go here and calculate your run time: https://www.offshoreelectrics.com/conversion.php

You will not want to run your packs down past 20% remaining capacity, so figure a real pack capacity of 4000 mAh. for example, if your average amp draw is 100 amps, your safe run time will be 2.4 minutes.

You can estimate your average amp draw on the same page using the pack capacity and run time.

Thanks that answers my question.