I did some upgrades to both my m41 and my sons Spartan. I run into some problems with the OSE parts and want everyone to be aware. I did dual pickup rudders on both and the had flex cable upgrade kits. And a couple more parts that were not OSE. The ose rudder holes where the steering linkage were to small for the factory bolt from the original so I had to drill out the hole for both boats on the new rudders. The hd flex cable kit for the Spartan was great. No issues. On the Spartan the stuffing tube does not go into the drive strut like it does on the m41. On the upgrade for the m41 the hole in the back of the drive strut is to small for the stuffing tube to fit in it like the factory strut. I emailed OSE and told them of the issue a d they want me to mail them back the defective items at my expense so they can determine if they are defective or not. I already drilled the holes larger in the rudder linkage. I also drilled out the rear of the strut because I already had everything else in and was ready to use it. All I want is them to send me a correct strut. It?s not rot for their error to be at my expense. Just wanting people to be aware of the situation.