Thread: spotting scope for rifle range or bird watching

Default spotting scope for rifle range or bird watching

willing to do some trading I'm sure plenty of you guys have 1 laying around or cash deal thanks

Have a Kowa that's never been used. Not a real powerful one though. Will post picture's when I get home. Pd like $400 back in the day.

I'm new to this so I don;'t know much about them but ,,I am willing to do a trade if you are John,, I'll trade you for a prop or 2 of your choice if I have it in stock LMK thanks
    Last edited by dasboata; 12-16-2020 at 08:40 AM.

Chris, what you taking up bird watching? lol

Sorry for not getting back sooner (old puter puked and it's a pain in a** getting all the passwords transfered over to new puter)
    Anyways, how about 1prop for a motley and 1prop for a blackjack 29v3. Both are stock other than changed out ESC's to sk180's
    This spotting scope has never been on a tripod or out of the safe (never once used)
    Let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by meangenesracing View Post
    Chris, what you taking up bird watching? lol
    LOL I knew that would get someone attention Gene

Quote Originally Posted by Johnc View Post
    Sorry for not getting back sooner (old puter puked and it's a pain in a** getting all the passwords transfered over to new puter)
    Anyways, how about 1prop for a motley and 1prop for a blackjack 29v3. Both are stock other than changed out ESC's to sk180's
    This spotting scope has never been on a tripod or out of the safe (never once used)
    Let me know.
    No worries can I get a model # or more pic text to me I will send you a PM thanks but regardless I'll take it thanks !

Mr. Chris.
    Sent a PM to ya, just wondering if you received it.
    Having a wonderful time trying to figure out this new puter and sending stuff.

Mr. Chris.
    Sent a PM to ya, just wondering if you received it.
    Having a wonderful time trying to figure out this new puter and sending stuff.
    no I didn't I had sent you one about getting the model number plz

I search over the whole scope and could not find a model # (sorry) Here's some more pictures though. The eyepiece varies the magnification and the focusing is done by rotating the Objective Lens. The eye piece can be remove to attach a camera or a different eyepiece (different magnification) The one that is on there now is 11x to 33x.scope1.jpgscope2.jpgscope3.jpgscope4.jpg

done deal send me your address I already sent you mine plz confirm done deal thanks

Here's the tracking # so it's on it's way. Says 2 days BUT!!!! I have a box that says it's supposed to have been delivered last Thursday (says it's still in transit) It was only about 200 miles away and it's going on 2 weeks. IMG_0872.jpg

thanks John I'm getting your props out on wed !!!! thanks so much !!

Here's the tracking # so it's on it's way. Says 2 days BUT!!!! I have a box that says it's supposed to have been delivered last Thursday (says it's still in transit) It was only about 200 miles away and it's going on 2 weeks. IMG_0872.jpg
    Good deal John thank you man !!!

Hello Mr. Chris,
    Sent a PM last week sometime on whether you received the spotting scope (says it was delivered) or not. Haven't heard a response from ya yet, nor if you sent a couple of props for the exchange.

Hello Mr. Chris,
    Sent a PM last week sometime on whether you received the spotting scope (says it was delivered) or not. Haven't heard a response from ya yet, nor if you sent a couple of props for the exchange.
    Hold on you didn't get the props yet ? I PM or e mail you to thank you , I never heard back from you yes I recieved the scope weeks ago at the same time I sent your props out I'll check on it

Hello Mr. Chris,
    Sent 12/21 received 1/6 way to go USPS,,,disgraceful service !!!!!!!!!! Tracking Number: 9405511699000156260108
    Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 4:12 pm on January 6, 2021 in HOLLY, MI 48442.

USPS Premium Tracking™ Available
    Status
    Delivered
    January 6, 2021 at 4:12 pm

Delivered, In/At Mailbox

HOLLY, MI 48442

Get Updates
    Delivered
    Text & Email Updates
    Tracking History
    Premium Tracking
    Product Information

Hello Mr. Chris,
    My apologies, was not able to get to the mailbox till this morning (breathing problems with copd) and the props were there. They look great as usual. Hope the spotting scope will work for ya.

Have a great new year,
    John

Hello Mr. Chris,
    My apologies, was not able to get to the mailbox till this morning (breathing problems with copd) and the props were there. They look great as usual. Hope the spotting scope will work for ya.

Have a great new year,
    John
    Sorry to hear about the COPD but no worries John thank you !!