Thread: Lights on a seaking 180

Default Lights on a seaking 180

I have a seaking 180A ESC. It has been programmed - forward only, 4 s, no protection, zero timing. I am running a SSS 3660 2070kv

When I pull the trigger to half throttle or less a red light comes on. When I go to full throttle ai have both a red and a green light. The motor does not sound as if it's running at peak and has a slight pulsing to it.

Any ideas of what's going on?

Did you do a throttle calibration?

Sounds ok. Pulsing may be just vibration while out of water.

FROM INSTRUCTIONS There are two LED indicators in the ESC,a Green one and a Red one.

When the throttle is above "0" speed position, Red LED light will come on and the motor starts to spin; while pushing the throttle to the max position (/full throttle), RED and Green LEDs light up.
    When setting the throttle range and parameters of the ESC, the motor beeps and Red LED flashes simultaneously for easy observation.
    Green LED blinks slowly denoting the ESC has entered the overheat protection, Red LED flashes slowly means the Low-Voltage Cutoff Protection is activated.
    Ron - The Villages, FL

https://castawaysboatworx.org/

Hey. I know it's been a while, but I'm curious whether the issue has been resolved? If that was the case, did you follow the advice given above, or did you go your own way? Both in the vehicle and at home, I've always had an issue with this. I've never figured out everything there is to know about energy. My wife recently had to install a bulb I purchased from https://www.vont.com/product/vont-bu...s-smart-bulbs/ since I am unable to do so. So yeah, let me know, please. Your experience will help me to solve my issue.
    Last edited by vitabuel; 04-04-2022 at 09:19 AM.