Thread: WTB Aquacraft Lucas Oil or Motley Crew

Default WTB Aquacraft Lucas Oil or Motley Crew

Looking for a aquacraft lucas oil or motley crew, in great condition.

I have a Motley Crew in excellent condition. It has an upgraded Turnigy 120 esc with programing card, duel water pick-up, and a OSE upgraded flex shaft with a balanced 42X55 GrimRacer prop. It has the original 1800kv Aquacraft 6 pole motor, and the original 2.4 GHz X240 Tactic radio and receiver. I have the original box, boat stand, and Manual. The boat has had little use and runs great. I will need $350.00 for it, and you will have to pay shipping. If you are interested I will take pictures and post them.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy C.T. View Post
    I have a Motley Crew in excellent condition. It has an upgraded Turnigy 120 esc with programing card, duel water pick-up, and a OSE upgraded flex shaft with a balanced 42X55 GrimRacer prop. It has the original 1800kv Aquacraft 6 pole motor, and the original 2.4 GHz X240 Tactic radio and receiver. I have the original box, boat stand, and Manual. The boat has had little use and runs great. I will need $350.00 for it, and you will have to pay shipping. If you are interested I will take pictures and post them.
    Yes please post photos.

Sorry it sold yesterday evening. If the deal falls through I will post pictures.

Depending where in IL you live, I saw one for sale on Facebook in WI that looked to be in excellent shape and came with a lot of extras

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Sorry it sold yesterday evening. If the deal falls through I will post pictures.
    ok thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Depending where in IL you live, I saw one for sale on Facebook in WI that looked to be in excellent shape and came with a lot of extras

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined
    ok thank you

Don't know if you are still interested in my Motley crew. The sale I had with my friend fell through he could not come up with the money. Here are some pictures of the boat.rc1.jpgrc2.jpgrc5.jpgrc5.jpgrc6.jpgrc7.jpg

Don't know if you are still interested in my Motley crew. The sale I had with my friend fell through he could not come up with the money. Here are some pictures of the boat.rc1.jpgrc2.jpgrc5.jpgrc5.jpgrc6.jpgrc7.jpg
    Can you post pictures of the inside, electronics etc. also what connectors are on the esc?

I have 6mm bullet connectors on the esc so batteries can be connected in series or parallel. rc3.jpgrc4.jpgrc6.jpg

Let me know if you are interested in my boat. If not I am going to list it on several sites.

Let me know if you are interested in my boat. If not I am going to list it on several sites.
    No longer interested but thanks anyways and good luck on selling it.

I'm interested in it if you still have it
    FE Newbie - But I'm getting there!

Yes the boat is still for sale. Everything is listed about the boat in this thread, and view the above photos of boat. Boat is ready to run just batteries needed.

Ahh, didn't see your first post - only saw the one with photos.
    I'm in NC - how much will shipping cost?
    FE Newbie - But I'm getting there!

I don't really know I have never shipped a rc boat. I just received a boat about the same size from New Hampshire and it was $103.00. If you are really interested I can find out Monday. I will use U.P.S. or Fedex which ever is cheaper. Let me know.