Thread: 2020 ML Boatworks Holiday sale is on, 15% off your order

Default 2020 ML Boatworks Holiday sale is on, 15% off your order

The 2020 ML Boatworks Holiday sale is on, 15% off your order of $70 or more! Use Coupon Code "ML15OFF". Thanks, Mike
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Hi, could you check the Postage rate to the UK for me please Mike, I went to order a 1:8th 156 miss tide combo and the postage came up as $89.90, so I thought maybe it was the wood in the combo pushing it up, and while I likely cant get those exact sizes here I thought that the 1.5mm ply and 6mm basswood rods are likely be close enough so I tried again without the combo, but it was still $89.90. Is there a cheaper way to send it? The site says up to 5 weeks to make the kit and longer during the holidays, so an extra few days on the shipping would be irrelevant if it reduced the cost substantially.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

Shipping from USA to UK Is killer now..

I paid $40 (shipping) for a iPhone12 case in a envelope had a friend remove all packaging and get it as light / small as possible, this was the cheapest way and still took 12 days...
    Hpr 06 / 09 / 150 /185, Mhz Skater H45 hydro.
    Uk SAW record holder

Thanks for the info, I guess I will invest in a scroll saw instead then, I already have the Newton plan, I just wanted to be lazy and save myself some effort..

I had got a similar radio control boat on Christmas when I was a child. I remember we lived near a park with a lake in it, and I loved playing with the boat with my father. Once we completely discharged, it was in the middle of the lake, and my father swam to it and got wet. We were so amused at that moment. This is why I decide to buy something similar for my son from Turo. I wanted to create similar memories for my son. Also, the fact that I found a promo code for the radio control boat made me save some money.
    Last edited by robcameron; 08-26-2021 at 06:14 AM.

I really enjoy it when things have sales. Like I can save up to 15% of my order if I buy this boat. This is incredible. I would like to know more information about your sale. I have one question: is there any cheaper way to send it to my house. By the way, if you are interested in coupons or promo codes for whatever you want, then I recommend you to use https://almowafir.com/en/. Here you can find almost everything. Recently I`ve used their coupon to buy some clothes, and I saved almost 30%. I recommend it with all my pleasure.
    Last edited by fredstagn; 10-29-2021 at 06:56 AM.

That is great information.can you tell me how to get the code.I want to search for discount code but don't know where there is.
    Thank You
    Last edited by Jaime Obrien; 06-26-2022 at 10:39 PM.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Mike's 2020 Xmas sale is no longer on.

Just by chance Mike has posted a 20% off code on another site.

https://www.intlwaters.com/threads/2...special.83106/

Looking for a reliable and effective skincare solution? Look no further than Neutrogena! With our exclusive Neutrogena coupons, you can enjoy amazing discounts on a wide range of skincare products. From acne treatment to anti-aging solutions, we've got you covered with the best deals in town. Our Neutrogena coupons are designed to help you save money without compromising on quality, so you can enjoy beautiful, healthy-looking skin at an affordable price. With a wide range of products and formulations, Neutrogena is your go-to choice for all your skincare needs. So why wait? Use our Neutrogena coupons today and start pampering your skin with the best products on the market!