Thread: Hobby King Aquaholic V2

Default Hobby King Aquaholic V2

Here's my first RC boat that got me hooked up to the hobby. This is H King Aquaholic V2. The only upgrades are a 90A ESC (original was 60A) and a 1.9 40mm 2-bladed CNC propeller. I also rearranged the internal components to get a better weight distribution and more room for the batteries. The camera man is my 7 year old kiddo. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf7G...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Nick1979; 11-25-2020 at 01:12 PM.

That’s running very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1979 View Post
    Here's my first RC boat that got me hooked up to the hobby. This is H King Aquaholic V2. The only upgrades are a 90A ESC (original was 60A) and a 1.9 40mm 2-bladed CNC propeller. I also rearranged the internal components to get a better weight distribution and more room for the batteries. The camera man is my 7 year old kiddo. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf7G...ature=youtu.be
    What prop did you buy the web says its a 4MM shaft I picked up a 4mm 40mm prop and the hole was way to small i mic it out and it shows alittle over 5mm?

Thanks

The prop uses the standard 3/16" bore hole. It is NOT a 4mm shaft. I use a 40mm CNC 1.9 high pitch prop from OSE. This is the best prop that I have found for the Aquaholic. An Octura X640 is also a good prop for this boat. (AGain, it must be a 3/16" bore)

Awesome thank you their website is very misleading it must be that chinglish conversation

Quote Originally Posted by tcoco View Post
    What prop did you buy the web says its a 4MM shaft I picked up a 4mm 40mm prop and the hole was way to small i mic it out and it shows alittle over 5mm?

Thanks
    The specs of 4mm are reference to the flex shaft size, the stub shaft is 5mm nominal.