Thread: Venom King of Shaves P1 Electric

Default Venom King of Shaves P1 Electric

Have a slightly used Venom KOS P1 electric for sale. Picked up since I always wanted one but have a bigger project that demands more attention in the works. Comes RTR with all the venom components, rx/tx, manual, stand, and all OEM running hardware. 60 amp esc and 2000kv motor. Only thing I wont Include are the 3s lipos due to shipping reasons... maybe ground? If Picked up local I will include them as well. Also included is dynamite charger and manual. Unfortunately I didnt receive the original box.

The hull has one spider crack under neath but purely cosmetic, and a few minor cosmetic cracks in a couple areas on the deck, all shown in pictures. Previous owner had a gopro mount on the bow, since been removed but unfortunately there is a trace of whatever he used to secure it still there. Planned on Doing a full carbon or fiberglass inlay and will if it doesnt sell, but have not yet.

Looking for 400, but Am flexible on price to a certain extent, these are pretty hard to find these days.

Will also include a CNC prop not sure of size, but bigger than stock plastic. Some of the pics show a different receiver and yellow battery straps but the venom receiver and all original straps hardware etc will be included.

Located in Sarasota Florida, Will ship to the continental US at buyers expense Asking 400
    venom 1.jpgIMG_7023.jpgIMG_7019.jpgIMG_7022.jpgIMG_7017.jpg

Lowered price to 340 plus shipping.... sure someone must be in the market for these

Runs on 6s?
    What size is it?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luis325 View Post
    Runs on 6s?
    What size is it?
    Thanks
    previous owner had it running on 3s, but the 60a esc is 6s capable. its 35 inches, 31 i believe without ruddder strut

Bump. Lowering the price to 280 obo plus shipping. Feel bad it’s collecting dust.

Still available?

Was this sold??