Thread: Black Pearl Full P-Sport Size Race Boat

Default Black Pearl Full P-Sport Size Race Boat

Hi everyone. I've been hesitant to sell this, but unfortunately times are getting tough with work. This is a Black Pearl Full Size P-Sport version that I built and raced. It has plenty of wins under its belt and more to come!!

Built with the best materials available with fiberglass cloth reinforced joints throughout. Rudder and strut are from speedmaster, and the turn fin and bracket are second to none. The steering is set-up for straight pull, extremely tight with virtually no slop (3mm solid shaft with threaded ball cups at each end). The flex shaft is super smooth, precisely aligned, with very low friction. I run thin oil and use lead Teflon bushings in the strut with very limited slop. The stuffing tube is very neatly glassed into the hull. Paint job is 2-part, KlassKote.

We recently had this boat in 75mph oval trim for fun. It still handles and turns very well at speed. See video here (it is the top boat... the pink one!!!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3QdasTj7eg

It is definitely not a trailer queen. There are various minor scratches and scrapes, but absolutely nothing major or structural. The boat is sealed well and does not take on any water of any sort. My boats are always dry as a bone when they come in. It might seem like a high asking price, but by the time you add up the cost of the boat, hardware, materials, and klasskote paint, you are easily already at the asking price! Free labor! 
    $375 + shipping

Thanks!

Also, the entire build of this very boat is photo documented here on OSE!
    Attached Images Attached Images

More pics...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Could you take $375 shipped to 95204?
    Tommy Levescy sponsored by: RCJuice.com, Rawspeed, Scorpion Precision Performance, TC Racing, Triton RC, Oxidean Marine and Cencal Hobbies.
    Current Namba 1mile record holder: Pltd sport hydro 1:19:72 P-sport hydro 1:14:31

I will take it if you don't sell to Namba328 .

Quote Originally Posted by Namba328 View Post
    Could you take $375 shipped to 95204?
    Sent pm I don't want to miss out on it. I'll pay the shipping. Just give me a total shipped to 95204.
    Tommy Levescy sponsored by: RCJuice.com, Rawspeed, Scorpion Precision Performance, TC Racing, Triton RC, Oxidean Marine and Cencal Hobbies.
    Current Namba 1mile record holder: Pltd sport hydro 1:19:72 P-sport hydro 1:14:31

Just let me know if you don't buy it. Also I'm in MI so could pick up if the sale does not go thru.

Working out shipping details to Namba328.

Sold.

Sorry to see you sell these. I hope things get better for you and I understand completely. Wendy is doing everything she can to keep her house right now.

Take care!
    Nortavlag Bulc

Payment sent. Shipping info sent via pm. Can't wait to add her to the fleet!

Arrived today. Thanks again. Going to probably go run it tomorrow if the weather permits. Will post video.

Glad to hear it arrived safely! You don't waste any time! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    Glad to hear it arrived safely! You don't waste any time! Lol.
    Nope. Not when I have a test pond literally just on the other side of the freeway from me. Lol. But the maiden didn't go as planned. Still looks promising but esc is having a weird issue(surging). I'll get it figured out.