Thread: Carbon Fiber hull

Default Carbon Fiber hull

7360ab41a81619e0be0fad41dcba09bb.jpgCarbon Fiber hull will make the late 58?? thru 63?? U-2 Miss M.S.1. This boat ran without engine hood most of the time. (Engine hood and Cowling for the 57??and I believe the early 58?? Will work that out. Did not make one yet or not.) $600.00
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AXO-N-VR; 11-13-2020 at 08:18 AM. Reason: OPPS

Any clue to the size of the hull? Legal for 8th Scale? 10th Scale? 6th Scale?

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

10th scale on both. Just the Miss Burin Lady needs to be cleaned up a bit (still new here ). We have other boats coming, also 10th scale as well.

You have two different hull types in your photo!

The Miss Burin Lady needs to be cleaned up a bit. Also a list of hardware to put together. Seat repair or replace ect.. Just a preview picture. I will pull that pic ?

Is that tail fin, bent like that in all boats??
    If so it is designed as a theater boat NOT R/C.

Larry
    Past NAMBA- P Mono -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Past NAMBA- P Sport -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Bump & Grind Racing Props -We Like Em Smooth & Wet

Here is a picture of the 1958" 2nd boat on trailer at Seattle, Lake Washington. Sometime after they made the change. ee9a1ec785514c6bd381f2975bd34086.jpg The first boat had a straight tail. In 1957 there was a straight tail as well just shorters-l400.jpg
    Last edited by AXO-N-VR; 11-06-2020 at 05:56 PM.

Is that tail fin, bent like that in all boats??
    If so it is designed as a theater boat NOT R/C.
    Many/most of the full-scale boats of the era had an air rudder built into the fin to help counteract prop walk. The OP’s hull is correct for 10th scale boats running on a counter-clockwise course with right-hand props.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Quote Originally Posted by AXO-N-VR View Post
    Carbon Fiber hull will make the late 58?? thru 63?? U-2 Miss M.S.1. This boat ran without engine hood most of the time. (Engine hood and Cowling for the 57??and I believe the early 58?? Will work that out. Did not make one yet or not.) $600.00
    Also, the Miss Burin Lady coming soon. List of the hardware that will be included as well. Little touchups here and there. Preview picture for now. (A new seat as I messed that one up. Lol?lol.)
    Did you have more to add to this post? As is, it appears incomplete.. just wondering.
    Also who made this hull?
    Thanks
    Jesse
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Craig Bradshaw and I are working together here at "West Coast Custom RC Boats". As the post appearing incomplete, I would ask for a list of any questions you may have. Please PM me and I will list all answers here in this thread. Thank you for your time, interest and patience.

That’s what I was thinking, but good to officially state it.

In the OP you state a list of included hardware and those are preview pics? The rules here say you need pictures of the actual item, so I was nudging you to update your post with all the items included on your asking price.

Thanks,
    Jesse
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Np, anytime I may get help in posting I will gladly take it. Just trying to get it right is all... ( new here )