Thread: Ml Boatworks gax338 hull and hardware

Default Ml boatworks gsx338 hull almost assembled with hardware

GSX 338 hull almost finished with the hull build only thing it lacks is sheeting the sponson I have speed master hardware and mojo Racing turn fin That I?ll let go with it I got a lot of time in the assembly I really hate to sell it but I just don?t have the time. To finish it I would like to see someone finish it and put it to good use I?ll take 400 for the hull and hardware I think that?s a fair price considering if you don?t have to do much to finish the build
    Last edited by A. Fabian; 10-31-2020 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Add photos

Hey, looks good, but will need more pics if you are asking $400..
    please photograph parts so we can see them and specify what is included.. remaining sheeting etc. thanks.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Check this the same guy againg check this thread never send the stuff

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...light=zippkits

Luis,

Yes sir I sent you that package I wasn?t aware that you never got the stuff but yes sir I sure did send that to you I will see if I can find the proof of where it was mailed to you

Jesse j. ,

Hey Jesse and yeah no problem I will get some pics of everything that will come with it and some pics of the sheeting for the sponsons posted

Why did you open a new account? This does not help your reputability rating...
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Quote Originally Posted by A. Fabian View Post
    Luis,

Yes sir I sent you that package I wasn?t aware that you never got the stuff but yes sir I sure did send that to you I will see if I can find the proof of where it was mailed to you
    Yes i will like to see it because i open a case in paypal and you never show that proof

Jesse,

I had some Issues with family when I had my last account and got out of the hobby for awhile and hadn?t been on here in way over a year ago and I can?t get into my other account so it was just easier to make a new account but it?s all good I will look for some kind of proof I sent that package out to Luis I hope to clear that up I don?t want people thinking I can?t be trusted

Ok guys I edited my original post and added more photos of everything hope this helps thanks in adavnce and I’ll be looking into getting Luis some info on that package