Thread: King Cobra Florida cancelled Veles order

Default King Cobra of Florida cancelled Veles order

Saw a great deal for $90 said $380
    Off at King Cobra of Florida. In stock. I ordered it, bought insurance paid for shipping. Credit card paid them $118 Less than 24 hours later they cancel my order and say it?s not in stock. I have various screen shots and emails to prove. They emailed me back said it?s not in stock. Their website still shows the Vekes as available! What would you do? Horizon Hobbies the distributor also has them in stock.
    Last edited by Guzziman; 10-24-2020 at 01:08 PM.

Default King Cobra Florida cancelled Veles order

Looks like it?s listed in stock now @ $394.

One of their online sales staff must have made a mistake and they didn?t want to honor it. That would have been a huge steal for sure. Sick boat.

You could try to contact their sales manager and explain what happened. Maybe they would give you a discount since it was likely their error to begin with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it but will consider that move at a later date. I want to post pic of their website. Showing this deal. How can I post quick picture?

I launched an official complaint with BBB. They didn?t honor the price, they said the issue was insufficient stock to cover my order. Load of BS.

It was obviously a listing mistake on the website. Why does it matter what the reason they gave you... it was never a legit price to begin with.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Similar happened to me at Great Hobbies and the cancelled the order and said: "You knew it was a typo".
    Nortavlag Bulc

Should not be held responsible for some one else's irresponsibility !