Thread: Balance Boards, Extensions & Charging Leads

Default Balance Boards, Extensions & Charging Leads

All Prices are shipped within continental lower 48 United States.
    PayPal Only. Listed on other sites as well.

Lot A - (13) Various Balancing Boards $20
    Lot B - (14) 12" Long Balance Wire Extensions $10
    Lot C - (2) Multi-Function 10 in 1 Charging Leads $10
    Lot D - (4) 16" Long Deans Charging Leads $10

Take All Four (4) Lots for $40 Shipped (SOLD on RC Groups)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dethow; 10-07-2020 at 02:52 PM. Reason: SOLD
    Have fun with that....

I'll take lot C as well and hopefully you can give me a better total for this along with the charge leads and battery connectors. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bp9145 View Post
    I'll take lot C as well and hopefully you can give me a better total for this along with the charge leads and battery connectors. Thanks
    Bp9145,
    I’ve got a buyer on RC Groups that wants all of these for the $40. So, I need to go with the buyer that wants them all. Unless you would like to take all of these as well? I will give you some price breaks… See below:

Option # 1: The Various Castle Creations 6.5mm Charging Leads are $35 and the Various Castle Creation 6.5mm ESC to Battery Connectors are $25 for a total of $60. I will give you a package deal at $55 shipped.

Option # 2: If you would like to take option # 1 plus add in ALL of the Balance Boards, Extensions & Charging Leads which are priced at $40, I will give you a complete package deal at $85.

I will wait to hear from you but would like to have a response on adding the balance board package by 12 noon today or I’ll go with the buyer on RC Groups. I don’t want to force that potential buyer to wait to long.

Thanks,
    Dave

P.S. I did throw out an offer to the other buyer on RC Groups to see if he wants Lots A, B and D of this group and give up Lot C to you. If you'd like we can await a response from him on that and you can have all you originally asked for at a price of $65 total or you can take it all for $85. LMK
    Last edited by dethow; 10-07-2020 at 09:30 AM. Reason: P.S.
    Have fun with that....

Sorry Dave, i'm at work and couldn't reply till now. I'll just take option 1 since you have a buyer for all the balance boards. I think I still have your PayPal addy but, send it to me anyways and I'll send payment when I get a chance. Thanks

Bp9145,
    I waited until 12 noon as I said I would and got no response, so I?m going to be selling this entire group to the buyer on RC Groups. There is also another backup buyer on RC Groups for this entire group.
    I will provide messages on the other two groups you wanted to purchase.

Thanks, Dave
    Have fun with that....