Thread: Anyone in Las Vegas?

Default Anyone in Las Vegas?

Looking to start a group or join one to run at Sunset Park in Henderson NV.

Ran boats there twice within the past 10 days...now I'm back in San Jose. But, I'll be back next month (for a week). However, my parents are always there, and my step-dad could use to have others to run his (ProBoat Recoil 17) boat with. If other Vegas locals chime in. I'll direct him to this thread.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

There is a pretty active group that runs there already. Mark Ferreira runs FE's and also is the Dinogy Lipo dealer. I would suggest going to his website and sending him an email.
    Most of the guys may be gas, but it's a good group.
    Tyler
    Tyler Garrard
    NAMBA 639/IMPBA 20525
    T-Hydro @ 142.94mph former WR

Mark is a good guy. I've spoken in the phone with him several times, and met in person.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

We go out at least 1 a week and haven't seen anybody out there.. Hopefully we meet up someone out there someday.

There's a couple of guys...Tom & Junior...who are there almost every Wednesday. They do both run nitro boats, but they hold nothing against FEs. Plus, Tom has been and a great many years, thus he's a "wealth of knowledge"...although, be forewarned, he does cuss up a storm every so often.

Thank you guys for the reply's. Hope to see you all there someday..

I might be there Thanksgiving week...tho, without any boats of my own - instead of driving (from the SF Bay Area), as I usually do, I'll be riding my FJ-09.

There's a race scheduled there for Nov 6-8th.

https://jrcbd.com/forum/showthread.p...ce-in-November