This is my first posting here as I'm getting ready to dive into the FE boat world. Working on a MACK products Miss Severn build for the past seven months has got me addicted to boat building (here's a link on the RC Groups website, 1922 Miss Severn build). I'm not sure the Miss Severn qualifies as a FE, but it certainly is a scale replica build.

Anyway, when I finish the above project in a few months I will be getting started on the 1983 Miss Rock with the ML Boatworks 1/8 scale 138/mhr 8255 kit. I have found a few build threads and am just getting started on a parts list, but was hoping to get pointed in the direction of more build threads and other possible FE builds that others have completed on this model as I love to read and learn as much as possible about a project before getting started. I have the next few months to get educated and source parts, so no hurry and I appreciate any advice you guys have to give. I'm an avid airplane builder (just starting in the boat world with the Miss Severn) and love to build from kits so this type of build will have me leaving my comfort zone as there really isn't a build manual for the 8255. Thanks for any help in advance. Also, I don't plan on racing, so at this point I'm not worried about building per the rules.
David