Thread: Bolt/thread size?

Default Bolt/thread size?

Can anyone help me with the size of bolt that holds the servo down? Mine are missing and I want to order some. Thanks!

It depends entirely on the servo mount. While most mounts use an M3, some use an M2.5, and some use an M4. As for length, 6-8mm would probably be the most common.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Appreciate the help. I can figure out the length and I can measure the diameter but I’m not sure how they measure the threads. Is the the outside diameter of the bolt or is it measured from the valley of the threads?
    how do I figure out what the thread pitch is? Are they all the same? I have a tray of small stuff and found several thread pitches that look similar but aren’t the same. But they might be sae and not metric.

I can't get to the inside of my SonicWake right now, but I'm 99.9% sure it's metric...and, I'm 99.9% certain they're M3. Just measure the diameter of the screw holes on the servo mount. If they're close to 3mm, it's M3...if closer to 2.5mm, M2.5...and, if closer to 4mm, M4.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Great. Thanks! Appreciate the help