I have a 4s TFL Arrow Rigger it runs a 3300 KV typhoon 2960 motor a 45 c 3300 mah gens ace lipo a 150 amp Flycolor esc and either a gt2 flysky radio or a crv2 ch radio 15 kg savox steering servo weighs 1530 g runs a 38x1.6 cnc 2 blade alloy prop at 65.5 mph or 105.5 kmh the issue is if O flip it upside down in choppy water or cornering to fast or to tight the fail safe shuts it down Instantly and it won?t rev or steer while upside down which would be great if it stayed that way but about 40 seconds later it starts revving flat out and with the prop making contact with the water it takes off in a circle until I catch it in my canoe or it smashes into something or the motor burns out.
I have tried all I know like different receivers and transmitters nothing helps I set and check the fail safe each time I power up.ince it?s revving there is no radio control it?s unresponsive and out of control.
Has anyone had this issue. ???
I run in salt water it?s like the receiver antenna sitting in the salt water once it upside down is not receiving hence no control and the fail safe kicking in but why it only last 40 seconds then takes off I have no clue. Both Flycolor esc I have do the same thing both radios do the same thing. It?s costly and heart attack material.