Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brand new Z.T.W esc won?t work

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Are you a dealer for them?
    He would be out of work then. Schulze stopped production several years ago. When you google it you will find information on their bankruptcy published in January 2013 and the last chance to get something repaired was in the end of 2017.
    Schulze Hardware was cool and really ahead of time but today it is old equipment you only get 2nd or 3rd hand, you never really know the prior life and if there are issues coming up there is no support any more. Old electronic parts are difficult anyway as many manufacturers stop producing certain parts after some time and keeping up service for old parts would require constant development and figuring out replacements, ... sometimes it is little effort, sometimes a show stopper.

As no new parts are produced for many years now looking for Schulze equipment is the nostalgic approach and no solution for many people anyway.

Default 200 amp ZTW

My 200 amp run continuously, I?m sure I messed up the throttle calibration. How do I start over I?ve got a spectrum DX3 tx/rx system . With aTP4070 1750kv motor , kinda over built a Sonic Wake as a joke at first ? Now I?ve got a lot sunk into it , I?d surly like to see it run like it should ? QUOTE=Peter A;751071]I found with my 200 that I had to manually program it with the tx before the program box would work, bit of a thing getting used to the beeps!. Until then it would not even connect with the program box, after that no problem. make sure your throttle is at zero trim.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Timely View Post
    My 200 amp run continuously, I?m sure I messed up the throttle calibration. How do I start over I?ve got a spectrum DX3 tx/rx system . With aTP4070 1750kv motor , kinda over built a Sonic Wake as a joke at first ? Now I?ve got a lot sunk into it , I?d surly like to see it run like it should ? QUOTE=Peter A;751071]I found with my 200 that I had to manually program it with the tx before the program box would work, bit of a thing getting used to the beeps!. Until then it would not even connect with the program box, after that no problem. make sure your throttle is at zero trim.
    [/QUOTE]

Make sure you calibrate the esc. Turn on the radio hold full throttle, then turn on the rx. you should here the motor beeps after a few seconds, then go to full reverse, you should here beeps, then go to neutral. It should be good let us know.
    24 R/C vehicles and still counting...What budget?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12